Man open fires at Empire state building.

That looks like a bad movie with horrible acting.

That dude in the gray suit deserves to get shot. Motherfuckers start shooting all around and you stop and stare. Smart.

The guy in the suit was the bad guy with the gun.

Well would ya look at that. not only am i an idiot i apparently am blind also.

I’m sorry, but there is an issue if the cops can accurately discharge their firearms at that range.

If the if the culprit was black the cops wouldn’t have missed. :lmao

if cops practice and we pay to have them trained why does this happen?

if cops are not perfect and we trust them to be perfect wtf.

cops shoot themselves in schools in front of our kids. heres a vid to proove it [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0[/ame]

also these nyc cops had no problem holding this man down against his will then shooting him to death with one bullet [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFNDK8PQGNw[/ame]

but when we needed them to j=hit just one target when we needed it they couldnt come through.

the people need to reconsider police

“Reconsider police” :crackup

haven’t we already had this discussion in another pitman thread? Not that I mind having it again. Pitman is your arguement that there should be no police force?

I would say there needs to be better police.

better = not 350lb fat bastards that cant run after a crim. Stricter background checks, IE refrence checks so you dont get the kid that was picked on in school that abuses his privs now, damn well better be able to shoot good.

Put it this way, make it harder for the douchebag cops to get and keep a job. Pay the good ones more, fire the bad ones.

As it stands just about anyone here can pass the test and apply for a police officers job and probably get hired… shouldnt be that easy.

Agreed. I hate to sound like a dick, but I have a feeling the officers unions are a big part of the problem. From what I’ve seen it’s a situation similar to the UAW, the unions make it very difficult for problem officers to be removed from the force. Not hating on law enforcement, just seems like that “union” mentality can breed a lot of problems.

ALL unions make it harder to remove troublesome employees. Look at teachers. They virtually cannot get fired unless it involved like, raping a student. They get their tenure and usually stop giving a shit.

It’s like most average kids in school. They’re just going through the motions until they go to college, then do the same until they’re working, and then do the same until they’re retired. It’s the people/students/workers that strive to better themselves that actually make a difference.