Mazdaspeed6 VS 05 Subbie Legacy 2.5GT Any input?

would look cool with the mb battles too.

probably a bit late. but any subbie without an sti tranny probably wont take power too friendly.

IMO, you don’t need a lot of power for a daily anyway. I’d be very happy with ~300awhp.

Well i browse TSC once in a while and i have a couple buddies with subbies and blown trannies seem to be the most common problem.

as long as our not doing 6k clutch drops you should be fine

Ya, and another thing to point out is if you have a short shifter, your tranny will blow a lot sooner.

Having a short shifter in the car messes up the syncos, and that’s why even our KA/SR trannys have 3rd gear grinds mostly because of having a short shifter.

Thanks for Ciaran (breaker77) for the tip!

Plus, having 1.5years left of warranty on drivetrain is a bonus!

Can’t wait to slam this thing and fit 18x9.5Js in those wheel wells!

Do a bunch of launches while you have that drivetrain warranty!

up to 02 they were a bigger problem. 03 and up were much much better. I had an 02, bye bye 2nd, then 3rd. Threw an 04 tranny in, felt ten times better and never blew.

Interior Pics!

wicked looking car samson

i had no idea the interior would look so nice, especially the dash at night.

Very nice, tell me what the gas mileage is like on the LGT… I’m loving the interior, the dash, seats, seat warmers (WAF is high) and car aesthetics.

Can you put in a GPS nav in the space between the vents (above the stereo) and can you upgrade/replace the stereo?

mmmm love the interior in these things.

I get around 450kms with 90% city driving with a heavy foot until the light comes on.

Emergency gas left over (Light on) is about 100kms or so, so from Full to Empty, I could say a good 550kms with a heavy foot.

PS: Gas tank is around 60L. That works out to be just around 9L/100kms

Harry: Amateurs don’t use nitrous oxide. I’ve seen the way you drive. You’ve got a heavy foot. You’ll blow yourself to pieces.

O M G

BAHAHAHA

Interesting! I get the same mileage out of my wrx… Now I wish I had bought an LGT… more room, sexier, same gas mileage, etc =D

Fobwall: best response evar!

9L/100KM… amazing you get worse milage then my inline 6. ;p

8L/100KM ;p

I rule bad mileage with an iron fist :smiley: I get like 11.5 -12L/100km, although if you average that with my beater that regularly gets 7, and sometimes dips into the 6’s, it’s not that bad.