Mosport May 22/09

Early registration for a track day at MIR, this sells out very quickly so if you have any interest you should register soon.
This is one of the best-run track days you will find at Mosport , offering two classes one for advanced and one for experienced drivers, which offers coaches. Most questions regarding this event can be answered on Franks site.

Note: This event is “NOT” for track newbie’s

Mosport May 22, 2009

Where do you go for this performance driving school?

Ahh yes…great day last year!

George and I will be there for sure.

Nice!..I thought you would be interested, maybe get some laps in together this time

For sure…that would be some sweet footage!

I’d love to get out to Mosport this year. Jim, I’ll send you a PM sometime soon I have a few questions about this.

Hi Folks,
I’ve lurked here for a couple of years, but this is my first post. 32 spots are filled; 20 are still available. Looking forward to chatting.
Frank

Hey Frank. Its Jon with the black S14. How goes?

Hi Jon,
Things are going well. I’m behind schedule with my car, waiting for parts, and still pushing my NX. Added two more drivers this weekend so 34 spots purchased so far, leaving 18 to go. Hope to see you!
Frank

Just bringing it to your attention that this event is just 100 days away.

How do we sign up?

Click the link in Jim’s post and in my posts. All of the information you need is there. And for questions, post them here or send me a PM. I’ll respond as soon as I can.

I am new to this forum but will be attending this track day. I have many laps logged at Mosport and others. Mosport demands respect make sure you are ready.

http://www.youtube.com/user/racecartech1 a link to my in car vids, one is from 1 first round of solo1 at Mosport

Hey Scott remember me? (you did the alignment on my S14) whats goin on?? What are you bringing?

As racecartech says here and Jim in the first post, this event is NOT for track newbies. Drivers with experience but never at Mosport require a coach at this event - all coached spots are currently filled (but I will put your name on a waiting list).
There are NINE spots left.:slight_smile:
That’s a great video - looks like it’s a handful to drive but since it’s a virtually stock 240sx with coilovers and r compounds, I’m amazed at the speeds I know you were doing (I was there that day!).

Ladies and Gentlemen,
There are 7 spots left for drivers who know the big track. Let me know if you’re interested.
Frank

This question may be out of place but does Mostpost have open lapping days like shannonville has?

if so who does the the registration ?

It is off topic, but a good question. I don’t believe they have open lapping. Test days for races, booked lapping days, HPDE schools, and races. Hope that I’m not too far off and that it’s of some help.

This event is now full. Names will be accepted for a wait list.
Thank you for your interest,
Frank