My beer > your beer

Friend of mine just sent me a 6 pack from out west. So nice to have some Fat Tire again :beer2::beer2::beer2:

I love how it got here on the drinking day too.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1781&stc=1&d=1174151756

Its funny how many people call that flat tire.

My favorite part about a lay over at denver is its on tap all over the airport, brewed not far away, good shit.

:tdown: atleast make it a hard to get beer, fat tire is served most places here, dallas and chicago

on a side not I found a place down here that has delirium tremers on tap

good stuff, its all we were drinking out in the springs last week.

I read it as fat tree at first.
D

Good stuff, havent had that in awhile. And you cant get anything New Belgium in Chicago.

http://www.newbelgium.com/Images/ContactUs/FAQs/map_s.gif

drools…such a good beer :slight_smile:

Weed street has it on tap

what does it taste like and do you think premier gourmet might have it they seem to have very large selection

I know i bought it up here somewhere once, but it was far from fresh, I think it was consumers in lockport, i have never bought it around here since.

:tup: this is a good brew, had it when i was out in SD with hypeville

-originalsin

i drink it all the time but i currently reside in seattle. the beer out there really is great. for fans of fat tire go try rogue dead guy ale i like it alot and it is available at hardware on allen st for sure and not sure where else in the buffalo area but its great.

Give me one. Jerk. I love fat tire.

My roommate in Italy’s Mom used to mail it out to him. She’d bubblewrap each bottle to preserve the precious precious cargo

Funny you mention that, me and my buddy were going to vegas for an ebay show last year, we ended up getting bombed at the denver airport on a 3 hour layover. Excellent beer.

Christ i’m surpsied southwest let us back on the plane.

I prefer to call it fart tire.

i drank that most of the time i was in chicago - locutus

so everyone likes it? this isnt goin to be one of those goya malta threads right?

ugh, delirium nocturnum was found last night and it officially kicked my ass, but it was so scrumpshish

No, it’s pretty good.
I just had some Moose Drool @ 20 mins ago, killed the last of my stock off from Montana. :beer2:

They had it on tap at the hotel I stayed in. I did not try it but friend said it was good.