A beer in the city

Where do you guys reccommend going for a beer or drink in the city this weekend? I went over to Saddle Ridge last weeked- it was awesome- but where else would you suggest going? Take into consideration: drink specials, ladies, good people, good music (pass on rap), fun crowd, etc.

If anyone wants to go hang out I’ll meet up with a group of ya’ll somwhere.

jack’s
angry johnny
fatheads
pretty much anywhere in the southside lol

jacks is fun town tavern is usually bumping also lil more rap though

caseys in the south side.

the white eagle!

:rofl:
i haven’t been there for a long time. when you look up defiintion of cheap drink it is def white eagle

The Sharp Edge

The Church Brew Works

Buffalo Blues

depending on what you mean, fatheads has all kinds of different beers on tap. So if your not going for a lot of cheap beer i’d go there, becuase the food is awesome too.

mmm buffalo blues

Very good suggestions…some of my favorite old haunts.

They aren’t exactly in hoppin’ areas though. I get the impression that this guy would like the Southside better.

Check out Smokin’ Joes in the Southside; great beer selection, good music, good crowd…

x2

I agree with Jack’s, FATHEAD’S or Town Tavern.

My garage

Caseys is the one with the midget that runs around and gives everyone shots right?

yeah but only certain nights

pegasus

can go with Atreyu

He asked for suggestions for him, not your current favorite place.

I still like Barry’s Public House in Southside.

The crowd has died since they closed the parking lot across the street, but Tuesday it’s $1.00 Corona and 3 tacos for $1.50, that can’t be beat.

Casey’s is fun on the weekend, the Midget days are Monday and Thursday I think.

Town Tavern has a good special on Tuesday as well and usually has some hot girls. Their Mardi Gras party this year was pretty crazy.

i think my entire bachelor party pee’d in thier sink.

Not me. I may have pee’d on or in the bus.