ATTN: people familiar with PITTSBURG, PA

i need to know the name of the cool places (areas) like…

if you know the name of a bar that is in a cool area, that will suffice.

i want to know the pittsburgh, PA equivalent of elmwood/allen/chippewa

thanks.

need to know ASAP.

There is a bar downtown called the rock jungle or rock garden that is this shiznit. My brother has been there for a few years and i have been to a few of these places but i can never remember, ill try to get ahold of him tonight.

south side, station square and strip district are the happening spots. there are some really cool places in south side. fat heads is an awesome bar and grill type place.

yo, PMed

what are you going for? I miss that place, need to visit sometime soon.

:tup: to that. I lived there for 5 years, there aren’t much cooler places to hang out than esat carson street, south side. 1.8 million bars.

do a propa south side crawl :beer2:

newman doesnt drink… lol. although he would still love southside.

newman WHY havent ya just asked me…
…if you’re coming down here you better visit me damnit…

Southside is your best bet…The Strip is too clubbish for me…I hate it there…but Southside is our Delware/Chipp area… you’d like Jacks, Dees, The Moose, Tikki Lounge…and Casey’s has a midget that works there and his only job is to climb up on the counter and run along pouring shots down everyones throats. Good times.
There’s tons of places… but those are my regular spots.

I have a friend from Pitssburgh. He will help for sure. And after we will bicker like old ladies.

Sanctuary and a meal at Paninni’s

i think sanctuary is kinda a cool idea, but a tad on the sacregious side, lol. but im not gonna judge someone for going there, dont worry. i would prolly even check it out.

Newman’s probably planning on secretely moving away because he hates my car so much…just wants to get away from it…and i do not blame him lol

told you it was more work than you thought :stuck_out_tongue: