My daughter.....

A lot of you know that I lost my wife in May '05 to a blood disease similiar to Leukemia. Her daughter (my step-daughter) has just been diagnosed with a blood disease as well. She will require a bone marrow transplant ASAP. She is only 20 years old and will have to go through this hell. It is so hard on us all as we saw it all first hand before. Same doctors, same place, hopefully a different outcome…

If you got a spare prayer, throw it her way.

Butch…

I haven’t prayed in 10 years, tonight I will…

Fuck that sucks, I feel for your pain. I lost my uncle to bone marrow cancer after 4 years of him putting up a good fight. I am not a praying man but I will say a few for you this weekend. Your family will be in my thoughts.

sorry to hear, thoughts and prayers to your family…

She will be in my prayers tonight, this is not even remotely right that you should have to go through this. I wish the both of you the best.

My prayers are with you.:tdown: Thats horrible thats happend again.

Wow so sorry to hear about this news butch. :frowning: hopefully everything works out for the better for your daughter. My thoughts are with your family, i’ll be sure to say a couple prayers for her and to your family…

Thoughts and prayers to your family.
God Bless

My prayers are with you…

I will pray for her too Butch.

Too much, too soon.

Religion isnt My dearest fan, But I’ll put My mother’s prayer group to work for you.

sorry to hear butch. i’ll pray for her tonight. something like this shouldnt happen twice to anyone esp. you.

got my prayers

does she have a donor?

I hope things go well Butch. I hate hearing things like this.
As you have been, be strong and her support!

Joe

Damn Butch, not again?!

Stay strong, thoughts and prayers. :frowning:

So sorry to hear. My prayers are with ya. Im sure will work out.

Butch,

I’ll say an extra one tonight for ya tonight.If you want to have a benefit for her LMK.I can get the Moose lodge for free and I’ll do all the food for you at REAL cost.
LMK
D

i dont know anyone that has gone threw more then you in the past cpl years… i will pray for you

what’s her blood type