My florida pics (Beware TONS)

Some pics I took while down here.

Dang stoopid pirated wireless slow connection. Where at in fl. were you. Hope you enjoyed the wonderful weather. I’m going up to CT on monday and i’m going to hate the cold. No more flip flops :frowning:

Clearwater/treasure island/orlando/disney/daytona

Had a good time, stay was too short, we did disney 2 days and with that and the wedding i never really had time to enjoy the warm water. oh well back to pittsburgh tomorrow.

wow those pics are great!!
bring some of that weather back with you!!

Wow! Awsome pics.

Clearwater is a nice place. Alot of ballers live over there mostly old people, old retired actors.

Nice pics

my buddy just got married at the sunken gardens earlier this year… nice place!

cool shots!

What kind of layer effect or filter are you using on the photos in photoshop? they turned out real nice! =)

shit what kind of camera are you using… those pics are amazing
looks like the weather was great

They are hdr. If you look in the first shot because the wind was blowing the leaves didn’t line up.

Yeah they are HD only thing done in photoshop was brightness/contrast. Im still learning a few things and really just wanted to play. Camera is a fuji S700. Im not trying to be a photographer or anything I just did it for my own amusement so if they suck that’s why h.

My fav is the large night sho of epcot ball.

pics are great!!

Those are pretty nice pics dude. You could put that tigawoods kid out of business if you started taking car pics. :bigok:

I plan on taking some pics this summer but I really need to pick up a tripod. All of those were done by setting the camera on either the railing or a trash can.

I registered on the site in your sig for the hell of it, always lookin for more tricks.

what is HDR??? i really like the quality of the pictures… id like to get a few of my bike that way… or of me riding on the highway.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m153/bluemeanietsi/photo%20play/lilbike__.jpg

^^fake HDR image. The ones I posted are true HDR using 3 exposures.

damn…awesome pics. one of these days i hope i can take some nice shots like that.

the fact that you managed to take all of those Disney shots with out people amazes me with in itself.

My Cam is poop, It takes okay Nightshots, but I cant really do anything with it adjustment wise.