the trip to florida and the crazy drivers/cars

so i drove to Florida. there was so many weird and funny ass cars with huge ass dubbs and what not, so i got some pics for you car guys to laugh at/love. ALL i know is that if your in America. and you have 4 wheels, THROW SOME DUBS ON THEM SHEITS!

THIS first pic…is…well id like you guys to look and see what it says, funny thing about it was, i was explaining to my girlfriend that the new 350 looks a bit like a skyline.

as this car passed i didn’t think anything of it at all truthfully, but my girlfriend being the bright cookie she is…was like THAT CAR HAS SKYLINE WRITTEN ON IT…and well i was doing about 70mph on the interstate, he was doing about 95mph. when i cough it i was amazed, so we snapped a few pics, all i thought of was I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF THIS ON SON240 ha!

now time FOR THE DUBBS

those are 24s!

s14luv

this was in Miami. brand new rustang

and this was whats left of the pt cruiser that was hit

straight jumper hydrolic truck

and this is just some funny pic i took at like 7am about 18 hours i was driving.

man your at Florida too? I was at Florida from 23rd till 31st orlando, miami, keywest. sick cars there and ya I saw dubs too candy green old impala with 24~26inch wheel on em and S14 with S15conversion with SR20DET conversion I could hear that SR sound… oh man sooo goood.

The first pics are of a G35 coupe with Skyline badges glued on…you realize that its not a skyline right? Just not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not.

You gotta love the Monster Truck dubs!

how long was the drive to florida?

i really want to go down there and see how things are and enjoy the nice weather.

looks like you had an awesome time

let me know when you’re planning on going there. :slight_smile:

next year! 240 cruise to florida? that would be pretty damn cool.

or go to socal. either or

the next place im going is socal for sure. was a wicked trip i got a bunch more pics but none you guys would be too interested in. i know that wasnt a real skyline…was pretty damn cool to see tho.
i also seen that green impala with the 26 or 28s. i couldnt catch him for a pic tho.

Bings meet ends in Florida next year boys!

i hope that mustang wasn’t a real saleen, anyone able to tell?

Well actually in japan the infinity G35 here is the Nissan skyline V35 there, its just not the one we and everyone else knows of, which is the GTR. at least i think…

That badging on the G is from a JDM Skyline which is our G35 here. Get it. G35=Skyline in Japan.

As for all the sedans rolling on dubs and bigger. http://www.donkmag.com/
Its all the rage down south. Those donk machines cant handle our roads.

that sums it up

they love dubs, cant test it.
they are also all about accidents and running red lights, i couldnt list the number of times you see cars flyin threw red lights when my light was solid green

oh and what would u say if i told you that g35 was Right hand drive?

ouch, saleen mustang

nice…

i wish i could tell you what side the steering wheel is on but like i said he was doing 95 when i cought him and then just LEFT me in the dust…i was driving my girlfriends ka24de but still, he was gone…at least past 110 mph. but even if if was a “real” skyline i dont think it was too legal to be drivin on the road haha

that G35Skyline…
ive seen 2 G35’s driving around k-w area with the skyline and nissan badge’s on it. blue and a dark silver one.

and damnn! huge as$ dubs they got going on down there.

nice mustang., or at least it once was

Wow, you really weren’t kidding about the dubs! :lol:

The “Skyline” is likely just an imported Japanese “G35” as mentioned above.

yea florida is cool, donk’s are wack tho, i duno not my thing anyways, cool to look at and have a laugh i guess, but yea the g35 is a skyline in japan, nissan=infintity, but he probly just had skyline badges on the car, slim chance its an imported 07 R35 skyline, we dont even got R33 yet