NEED TO BORROW TOOL: T60 & T55 TORX BIT & 8mm tripple square.

I need to take my tranmissions apart and I need a T60 & T55 TORX BIT & 8mm tripple square socket. Truevalue doesnt have them and nappa doesnt have them…

anyone have some I can borrow, or point me in the right local direction?

IS THERE A SNAPP-ON DEALER LOCAL???

I have the 55. That probably doesn’t help you without the other ones though.

What about Tractor Supply?
Ive got a T60 torx bit but cant remember where it came from. Theres no brand on it. It would probably cost you more in gas to come borrow it than it would to buy one.

I know theres a Snap On dealer on Hamburg Street in Rotterdam but thats not all that close to you.

i think i may have all 3

I have all of them too.

i dont have all of them

PM is coming your way

PM is coming your way too

PM is not coming your way

I have them all as well but won’t be available until Mon. PM if needed

BTW “triple square” tools source name is XZN if you’re looking to buy a set

NAPA does carry the XZN’s in 6/8/10mm sizes under the KD Tool manufacture, typically found on those revolving tool racks in their stores.

BAH I PM’ed you Adam about rebuilding Turbo I have since I have never done one still havent heard from ya

:lol

that means you didnt take the HINT GET LOS T!

:lol j.k

I know Singh…BTW when is this thing you are working on going to be up?

autozone carries t60’s…

now that you mentioned that I think thats where I got mine.

that’s where i got mine. it was only like $4.

Autozone for the WIN… they have the T60 & T55… but no tripple square. almost there.

AMD, and McFlurry… PM or call me when you get back from the cruise please!!!

AMDisTHEMAN

Thank bro. I got one of the trannys taken apart and shoudl have the other one apart today to ge the ring gear machined for the diff, and have this back together shortly!

I am also going to stop by good old HF and see if they have a set of 12pts, and get a set of gear pullers my self. but thanks for getting me out of a jam, saved me a few days!