Nice writeup for LS1 FD

http://www.shockdrifting.com/articles/view.php?id=49

:tup:

wow

sweet writeup

say no to ghey wings and body kits though

I’d love to do a build up like that minus the stupid spoiler. But $ does not grow on tress for me. Many down the line.

i like the idea… dont like what they did. i like the pic of the girl under the car.

1400 for a FD shell is pretty much unheard of, thats a sweet deal

That’s a great, entertaining write-up. I don’t understand why they painted the rotors black, but the appliance white was genious. Worth the read, fersure. :tup:

That writeup is actually terrible if you actually had to do this.
It is entertaining and full of some ideas. But for a how-to, you’d be absolutely fucking lost. :slight_smile:

Color is hot, wing actually looks hot, the whole car is hot.

could have been such a nice car w/o the rice

and what the goddamn shit do you know about it nOOb?

its notso much a write up as a photo documentation of what they did…i like pictures

sex

werd… instantly made it a lot less cool

still pretty kickass none the less though… thats alot of work right thur

i like the rice

its cool as long as u can back it up

Anybody else notice that there was a guy named Xander?

I thought only one example existed in this world?? Huh…

9/9: We got some primer and some epoxy appliance paint to paint the interior. It turned out really good.

9/12: We finished painting the interior with appliance paint. Wow! this stuff is off the hinges.

Anybody know what kind of paint they are using? I would want it in liquid form to be applied with a brush/roller/finishing sponge.

http://www.rustoleum.com/CoatingCategory.asp?frm_category_id=8&SBL=2&ddic=8

???

a friend of mine used the rustoleum roll on paint on a fridge he has. goes on really smooth :tup: i would probably work great on a track car.

Me like…

Dupont makes a great industrial high gloss white that most of the cup car guys use on their interiors for touchups. Let me see if I can find what it is exactly for you.