Novice Bike: Ninja 250R - input/comments

you suck at riding!!!

like you dont make fun of my man boobs enough for me to poke fun at you

Obviously that means everybody else is the same way right?

yah i know! wicked shitty

No but it means you guys cant put every single “noob” rider in the same category. Is the ninja 250 a good bike for beginners? Im sure it is. Are some beginners more fit for a 600? Sure I know plenty who started out on 600’s and can ride good

Didnt say a 600 was “small”. And i had some dousch pull out in front of me the 1st time i rode on Alb St

i’ve been told this more then once…there are 2 types of riders…1 thats been down(me more then once) and someone who will be down…

And could you imagine me…6’ 225lbs on a fuckin 250R?? It would prolly hit 75 mph tops lol

lose some weight fatty!!! j/k

Ha ha post the pic of the ass rash

:lol that would be the easiest solution!!

hahah exactly! i;d much rather rock a 400sm on the street as a noob rather than a moped w/ fairings ( ninja 250)

Lmao

That and sweat dries faster then skin heals. Which is why people without gear amuse me.

Yeah, i actully was thinking about a 400sm as a tool around bike

i lost that a long time ago…

I’m not saying 600 are absolutely offlimits to noobs and everyone should start on a 250, not at all. I’m saying 250 is simply a better way to start. It’s cheapo widely available bike that will teach you all the basics and you can get onto whatever else afterwords. If you crash - no big deal. 600 are more expensive - price insurance and maintenance, and if you decide you don’t like inlines or sports in general, you’ll have to sell it all the same. What’s the point of holding onto the first bike anyway? How many people here are still holding onto their first car?

Damn that would be a great pic for this thread

fun as hell, wheelies for miles on end, jump stair cases, curbs etc. and if yah have to duck off in the woods, you can.

Its just as cheap to buy a used 600 depending on if you are buying a new 250 or used one. All depends on your comfort level on a bike and price range