Novice Bike: Ninja 250R - input/comments

1. Every 250 i looked at was sold/unavailable and 1K over price tag
  2. Just b/c its a 250, its cool to drop it??
  3. Yes, I still have my 1st car…

Word, exactly what i was thinkin:lol

You still have yours??

i can’t agree with you more on the gear!!! i went down at about 30 on a shitty road that tore my ass apart(yes my ass), i had my leather on which saved my whole upper body from a beating for sure…

Buy one…they are pretty sweet

Lmao sorry but the pic was priceless

look at pms psi christ

Why?
Do you really give a shit about what others think about your ride?
I sure don’t.

Would you rock a VW Bug convertable? :lol

I’ll see you at Pocano this year.

Slightly different ballgame.

Completely different power delivery, ride position, and horsepower per CC, but still something I wouldn’t recommend.

Please explain this “more fit” comment and “ride good”.

Are you saying they were better off and were in better shape starting bigger? Please use details.

I mean why doesn’t everybody start on a 1000 then? No need to upgrade from a 600 which you would get bored off.

Or is there anybody that thinks that starting on a 1000 is gasp a bad idea?

to each his own ,does it matter that much

I’m not saying it’s cool to drop it, but it will be hell of a lot cheaper to fix it.

you know how i know that you’re GAY???

you want to see the picture of my ASS!!! queer

Id gladly start on a 1000. Its about SELF CONTROL. If you have that, your ass will be covered for the most part. I will tell ya that i sure as hell wouldnt get on it and grab a handfull of throttle, but id sure as shit ride it, and slowly grow into it.

Or unless they had the same amount of experience as me. The way I see it, until your confident in your abilities, I would rather ride a smaller bike faster than to ride a larger bike slower.

And to the OP, there is nothing wrong starting out on the 250R. They have an awesome resale, and when your ready it’s very easy to move up.

I know my friend started off on a 600 and could take twisties just as good as any one else on here and never once dropped the bike. He got hit by some stupid girl that ran into the side of him but he him self never dropped the bike and this was his first “street” bike

With that logic, I can drive an 800whp Corvette and say I will NEVER lose traction because I’ll be very careful with my right foot…

Would you start on a 'busa?

How about Jay Lenos jet bike?

If I liked - I’d drive it.
It doesn’t matter what you got, someone out there hates it (or loves it).

Know how I know your gay? You let dudes take pictures of your ass

i agree but i was just stating…

I would ride a busa yes. Would I go crazy on it? No I would cruise around on it.