NYS Tax Dollars at Work Yet Again

http://www.hardocp.com/news.html?news=MzMyODIsLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdCwsLDE=

Morons.

ahahah yeah nice

Ah good. More government. It sure will be nice to know that part of my paycheck pays the salary of people who serve on a “video game advisory council.”

Fuck the People’s Republic of NY. I’m moving.

:word:

wow… just wow… I bet somewhere in the background there are bible thumpers who want some returns on their campaign contributions.

Seriously, with all that is wrong with this state they are after video games and american’s poor youth. How about you hold an advisory council for parents who neglect their children.

passing almost unanimously a bill in the State Assembly

And we can’t even blame democrats or republicans because both sides voted for it. I’m sure they agreed to pack this new council it with friends and family from both sides.

fixed

did and its way better once your gone

except for the rednecks in the south

more business, less government

wtf? I hate this f’ing state

I’m really not suprised. NY has a very strong history of ignoring real problems and just throwing money away at useless projects.

Hah! Most states and the fed are like that. I think you’re screwed no matter where you go, it’s just the degree of the boning.

man, this country really needs another revolution. It’s sad

these christian fundamentalists have gots to go.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.

It’s right there in the single most important document in the history of our country. So who’s ready for a bloody coup? Maybe it’s time for the citizens of NY to write their own declaration and have the balls to act on it.

Touche’ lol. Yeah but NY is infamous for it.

I’m down…who wants to form a militia lol.

in like flint

That’s fucking shit. Damn it makes me so angry I want to go steal a car, drive down the nearest sidewalk, rape a hooker and then steal her money. Maybe I will kill a few guys to with it and have a burger. Gotta remember to get a diet coke through. Don’t want to get fat.

Blah blah blah… everyone hates NYS. theres an easy fix------Move! maybe y’all can move south enough to hook up with yer cousin, and have it be acceptable. sooo many talkers so few doers