Hello 8.75% sales tax

The voters showed what they wanted by voting out the no voting Republicans. Good job Democrats.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=33170

It’s official. The rollercoaster has left the station. We are going to hell in a handbasket.

thumbs up to helping save buffalo, thumbs down for getting raped at the mall

online shopping. no sales tax. better deals. fatwallet.com lol

Fuckin dems…always there to “help” out the working man…by emptying his wallet and making him dependant on government cheeze…where is Joe to say were idiots?

It’s the principle only. I really doubt any of you can actually say that you will notice the sales tax increase when you go to the store…

But I do believe it is wrong still because there still has yet to be any sort of attempt at reforming. But hey…After all, what do you expect. A democracy with 2 parties that are so alike anyways doesn’t actually work all that well.

Until people stop electing career politicians it’s never gonna change.

I’m happy I live in Niagara County.

tax & spend > dont tax, borrow, spend, then tax more to pay for interest

ahhh, but thanks to good old NY, your “supposed” to claim things purchased online on your tax forms :tdown:

sigh NY SUCKS… “making the rich poorer and the poor poorer” go blue state :cjerk:

I just saw that stupid fucking wop Debenadetti(sp) say on channel 4
“This proves we don’t need a control board”

YA YOU GREASEY, FAT, FUCKING WOP WHY WOULD YOU NEED A CONTROL BOARD WHEN YOU CAN CONTINUE TO KEEP FUCKING RAPING THE TAX PAYERS SO FUCKING EASILY?!?!?
TELLING US PROPERTY TAXES WOULD HAVE GONE UP 70% IS EXTORTION!!!
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FUCK!!!

Tax the crap out of a declining population…BRILLIANT…:tdown:

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA…

WHY DON’T THEY RAISE THE SALES TAX 100 FUCKING % THEN THE COUNTY COULD AFFORD TO HIRE AND OVER PAY ALL OF IT’S CITZENS!!!

:smash2: :smash2: :smash2: :smash2: :smash2: :smash2: :smash2: :smash2: :smash2: :smash2:

It is way too early for me to be this fired up.
Now you know why none of these retards work in the private sector.
They would get chewed up and spit out in seconds.

that made me pretty heated aswell… these guys/ladies should be held liable for this shit. Lock 'em up and throw away the key :tdown:

maybe… just maybe, if there were any real consequences to this type of shit, you’d actually see NY in better shape in [X] years

edit: I guess the idots voting these people in time after time are just as responsible though. Sucks for everyone else

awdrifter for president!

McCarville said, “We would like to make more cuts but we must deal with reality.”

WTF!!!

THE REALITY IS, YOU NEED TO LAY OFF SOME OF THE OVER PAID PEOPLE!

JESUS CHRIST, HOW STUPID DO THESE PEOPLE THINK WE ARE???

Holt said, “This shows we are working together and are responsible.”

RESPONSIBLE?!? RESPONSIBLE?!?

RESPONSIBLE FOR FUCKING ERIE COUNTY IN THE ASS MAYBE!!!

Channel 4 reported that the mood was much better in the county legsilture.

YA THINK?!?

THEY JUST PULLED OFF A $63 MILLION DOLLAR ROBBERY OF COURSE THEY ARE IN A GOOD MOOD!

Thanks for letting me vent a little.

give them hell!

and i agree with u lol… bunch of fckin shit…