NYSpeed Track Day #2 - Friday August 3rd, 2007

forecast anyone… om too lazy to look

Take your own pictures then…

forecast has been posted already;)

Get the sand out of your vag?

Or as Shockwave said, take your own pics rather than bitch about it. Actually, I think I’m going to bring my camera and NOT take photos, again.

^^^

I’ve done that.

VERY IMPORTANT!

I just spoke with the track’s owner - all cars do need to have something attached to the exhaust that looks like a muffler… although it doesn’t need to act like one. They are required by law now to take pictures of these “mufflers” on all of the cars so at any time they can show the pictures to authority’s to prove that they indeed had “mufflers” on them.

He apologizes for any inconvenience this will cause us, but he has to do what he can to keep the track from being shut down!

If it keeps the track open, and prevents the neighbors from closing it then I give it a :tup:

Hmm, could a resonator be a bullet muffler?

duct tape + old muffler ftw?

It just has to look like a muffler. There won’t be a db test or anything, just a picture taken. Anything that looks like it could be a muffler will do.

Cruise Info:

Meet at Mighty around 1:30pm. I want to leave for Dunnville at 2pm.

See you there!

I’m out…spot for sale

Because 2 wheels > 4 that’s why. :slight_smile:

AMA Mid -Ohio Superbike race is the same weekend.

Eh, everyone complains about how quiet my car is… don’t think I have to worry about that one.

Tonight starts the annual Get Alex’s (somedude) New Transmission in before Track Day event. We will be starting in about an hour and looking to make record timing on getting it in. If so we should have it up at mighty tonight to get some miles on it. We will see you all tomorrow for sure.

I might be out of this now. Depends on how late I can stay up tonight trying to get my car done. god damn it this sucks.

gahhh SHO time… see you suckers tomorrow, Ill take a shit load of pics for everyone.

Once again my spot is also for sale. Please PM me with offers.

i get out of work around 5pm and it’s a solid 35 minutes to the track from there… so i’ll be late, but i’ll already be warmed up.

Good stuff bing :tup: