NYSpeed Track Day #2 - Friday August 3rd, 2007

Sounds like the typical deal. The Rochester guys like to do this. Consider it THE plan.

any fellow S2000 owners going to the aug 3rd day??

:tup:

one here with the boyfriend of course.

Yeah, I (with possibly theblue with me?) will probably be getting to Mighty at around 2:30-2:45ish, then cruising out from there.

Sorry I haven’t post a cruise yet guys… I’ve been busy with several other things at the moment, but I’ll get to it ASAP.

My spot is for sale.

Is there a limit?

If there is no other way to get a spot i will take yours for sure.

I can only really do a couple laps anyways before my brakes pussy out anyways.

whatttt bings going? now I want to go

time for some more wrenching… have to put the hawk ht-10s back in and bleed the system again.

I’m undecided about stopping in buffalo. it’s much quicker to just go direct.

Which Mighty?

Sheridan Drive @ Eggert.

I’ll be coming right from work, no set up, no fun stuff… just straight lapping until the car falls apart, which i am sure it will.

My new brakes, diff and wheels are not going to be ready for a while so i wont be hauling much ass.

sweet im excited to track it with some s2k’s!!!

bump for updates… we will be on the road to buffalo in 20 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

My spot is for sale… My car is off the road with a blown motor and the car I was going to bring is having tranny issues.

PM me if you want to go

also ill have my camera up there for some ballin ass pics.

and they will be available next week.

I like. Pictures from the 1st Track Day took almost a month to surface. WTF people…lol

Now I am not entirely sure if I am able to go or not because of a new work schedule. I will look into it more tomorrow for a definite answer.

Did you get them from Tire Rack? Mine were on sale for $114, normally $167:carnut

It’s official, my car will not be ready for this event. Jon Bottoms will be taking my spot driving his Shaguar. :slight_smile:

-Mike