Official: To the _____ thread.

honestly, I had to laugh. dude, you tried to do a stand up wheelie and failed, then lost control and it looked like you were rev limited burning out and then you 12’ed, no 1’ed the bike flipped over and i watched you and your wreck of a bike slide into the back of that pickup truck. If you wanted to showoff why didnt you go into the stunt area and try to impress eveyone there with your great wheelies? :gotme:

honestly- you are lucky to be alive.

edit: furthermore- this event was really poorly organized and $20 for a ticket was rediculous.

ruh roh ib4page20

LOL does it suprise you that its poorly organized when its a bar event…

NO! It’s about the music man.

^^ were u there?

In on page 1

me 2

eek.

pretty much the reason why i don’t go to these…

Im sure there are a bunch of cool people that attend, but i just can’t stand the few shitheads it attracts. Shit I can barely deal with duffs/warehouse cruise nights

Hope he is alright at least, but im sure he got what he deserved

no arguments from this guy. what did the $20 even get you? i didn’t buy a ticket so i don’t know. i also walked down to the crash site and snapped a couple pics of the carnage after the guy pushed his bike away. the bad weather didn’t help the turnout, but, yeah, overall, this was disappointing. i will say that the guy who crashed was not drunk, before everyone starts to say that. he is just a douche bag.
there was a lot of unnecessary engine revving, as predicted. most sport bike riders really are attention whore tools.

lol I am glad I didn’t show up…

working on pics and vid of the disspointing stunt show, the one guy just kept stalling it.

in4vid

wasn’t this predicted??

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51302

^

Awesome.

that lot was shitty. I mean they didnt even bother to blow the stones/gravel off that area. plus with it being cold and not sunny the surface was slippery, and if you noticed every time he got the bike to BP it was bouncing around quite a bit from the lot being so bumpy.

all in all it was a shitty event. i was really disappointed.

p.s.-what rider kept stalling it?

Glad i had other things going on lol…

I missed you guys though :frowning:

the guy with the white bike who proceeded to drop his bike in frustration, thus making him look even worse like it was the bikes fault.