Oil... how does it work? [split]

:lol

BRB GUYS!

Gotta throw some MazolaCornOilwGlycerin in the M3.

1. Good job at making a personal attack when in your previous two posts you get mad at other users for “insulting your intelligence” and attacking you. FUCKING HYPOCRITE

2. I’m not out of the way, your stupidity was simply giving me a headache. Thank the fucking Lord that I’m not gonna be on this site for 10-11 days. Maybe when I get back it’ll be rejuvenated.

I’m having a hard time understanding Vlads side of this, there are so many jank posts and shitty charts over 8 pages…

Would you rather have me banned him for his 5 or so attacks? Ok.

Take note of that Wayne, next time you’ll be banned because letting you slide doesn’t sit well with other mods.

Btw: if you know personal attacks aren’t allowed, and you are on my case about this why didn’t you ban him? FUCKING HYPOCRITE! Going to consider mine an attack but not say anything about his big bold letters? Get the fuck out.

If you consider that an attack now and you didn’t do anything when he said it over and over you’re not doing your job for allowing him to slide even though you see it an as an attack.

If you didn’t consider it an attack when he said it and you’re going after me then you are biased againt me which is not needed. Just like the other thread in the mid section.

Either way shows your true colors and lack of help and support.

Makes perfect sense after already letting other things slide and hiding them from me.

Don’t worry, thing will change by the time you come back.

Thank you for playing.

Vlad he was joking man , fucking relax dude . This is partly why shit is the way it is .

Wow this forum might end before the world ends…

Because I get attacked left and right for years and people wonder why when I push back and attack me again for pushing back? Yeah totally my fault. For years mods saying I’m too nice and we should run a tighter ship, now that its going that route it’s bad again? :rofl

I’m sorry but im sick and tired of coming in here just to see people mad at me and tell me im doing things wrong.

I’m sorry for providing the forum, putting on events, putting my money and years of my life and hours and hours each day into this.

I’m sorry I can’t please everybody.

I’m sorry this free service and effort isn’t good enough for you.

Im sorry for trying to collect the money from a guy who agreed to pay to advertise here.

I’m sorry for not allowing people who disrespect me to enjoy my site.

I’m sorry for trying to make this a better and a welcome place.

I won’t be sorry when I stop giving a shit and get my own life back.

Vlad, you can bitch all you want, but it was a joke as others have said. You can remove me from mod/admin status all you want, just don’t bitch to me or on here when you realize you’ve made a mistake.

That was a “joke”? For me!? What parts am I supposed to laught at again?

You wanna see a real joke?

You saying that the quite above is a “joke” :rofl

Wanna see a real joke? www.shift518.com

Just kidding, don’t ban me.

Blood is thicker than water.

/thread

http://maximecazaly.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/challenge-accepted-21.jpg

He’s got guns, don’t encourage him with the blood talk. :rofl

Edit: Killabird - so what viscosities would that be? :lol

Is it at 32F or 210F?

Shift will be dead be overrun with spam and no one posting by 2013 at this rate.