Ok, I quit drinking...now what?

Coke… its called coke … not soda,… not fuking pop… its coke

only south of the mason dixon…

Pop, is what I call (pepsi,coca cola,7 up,mountain dew) outside of WNY so people KNOW i’m from buffalo.

pop is a adolesant way to say soda.

Thesaurus: pop1
also pop off

verb

1. To make a sudden sharp, explosive noise: bang, bark, clap, crack, snap. See sounds/pleasant sounds/unpleasant sounds/neutral sounds or silence.
  2. To come open or fly apart suddenly and violently, as from internal pressure: blow1 (out), burst, explode. Slang bust. See explosion/collapse.
  3. To deliver a powerful blow to suddenly and sharply: bash, catch, clout, hit, knock, slam, slog, slug3, smash, smite, sock, strike, swat, thwack, whack, wham, whop. Informal biff, bop, clip1, wallop. Slang belt, conk, paste. Idioms: let someone have it, sock it to someone. See attack/defend, strike/miss.

so·da (sd)
n.
a. Any of various forms of sodium carbonate.
b. Chemically combined sodium.
a. See carbonated water.
b. Chiefly Northeastern U.S., Eastern Missouri, & Southwestern Illinois See soft drink. See Regional Note at tonic.
3. A refreshment made from carbonated water, ice cream, and usually a flavoring.
4. Games The card turned face up at the beginning of faro.

This thread needs a pole.

Where’s Dawn?

Its pop

Dont stop drinkin son… what else will kill da pain nah…

That is unless you have something going for you:headbang::party2::jam::pimp::beer2:

All winning answers.

i quit drinking 3 months ago and it was the best choice I’ve ever made. I save money. Can ride the bike anywhere and not worry about getting home. Lost weight. Hell, overall I just feel healthier.

Instead of going out drinking I work on my side business and play poker at niagara and spend more time with the girlfriend.

http://kiteskiteskites.com/kitestore/images/BlackPole2831.jpg

Back on topic, after the Taste of Buffalo, I decided to quit drinking for awhile as well. It is quite difficult. Especially when your girlfriend is the bartender and constantly handing you free drinks. Now she gets me water. lol. I’m sure I’ll hop back on the wagon eventually but for now I’m liking sobriety.

does…not…compute…

hookers and blow.

the thing that sucks about it is that people feel like they need to drink to have a fun time doing shit. When my girlfriend quit, a lot of her friends stopped calling to hang out and shit. So many people depend on it to have a good time. I believe that you should be able to go anywhere and not have to drink to have a fun time. I can go either way, I like to relax and drink, but I can go without it easily.

for people who call soda “pop”…

do you drive your “vroom vroom” to work, or your car?

:ohyeah:

I gave up drinking altogether for almost a year… it just got old. I turned 21 on the 11th and had a couple beers since then, but I don’t plan on many more. I think I drank myself to the point where I really just don’t like it anymore

i think its funny how everyone “quit drinking” at the same time :rolljerk:

haha yep. i drank more and more up till i was 21 then slowly faded out of it.

See I enjoy beer so I will probably never stop drinking.

It is called moderation

O and to the people who said soda was their replacement for alchohal and think it is better for you… you are retarded

I am the exact same way 100%, I dont have to drink to have a good time, I am who I am. Alo of my friends drink and smoke but I dont let it get to me when they talk crap about me not doing what they do. Peer pressure does not work on me…SORRY…I only drink on special occasions if that.

I am quitting after i get married tomorrow. I will resume on my honeymoon on my 12 day Mediterranean cruise and then get a real job and only drink once in a great while.