Ok Nyspeed lawyers and cops...

You mean sharks with freaking lasers on there head, or maybe just some red belly piranahs or a nice big snapping turtle with attitude.

Would you please just do the world a favor and shank one of the little bastards?

something tells me Fry wants you to kill and or stab someone. Why dont you just buy a big knife, a case of beer, a ninja costume, and a pizza and have him be security for a night.

Being you’re idea, I saw you’re the official camera man for this.

you shold be working today… IMO :wave:

If they are taking liberties and using your pool on a consistent basis…

Granted then you really couldn’t use it, but hey flawed plans like this are a bitch.

If they are taking liberties and using your pool on a consistent basis…

Drawbacks like woah though.

ahh i get it … but that would wash out easy what about die in the pool? (dye )(the “die” was for fry)

pump electricity through pool when not in use?

If only.

I’m going to assume probably not.

fuzzy i think you just divided by 0… i dont think you can quote yourself and then respond to it like in the 3rd person

I would definitely look into the legal aspects.

If you have a fenced up dog in your back yard and some asshat kid jumped the fence and the dog eats him, that is not your problem. The kid should have not been on your property. Hell, if I went in my back yard and some kids were back there, a few rounds in the air from a 12 gauge would never have them come back.

All else fails, have someone sit in the back and just destroy these kids. My friends parents house had a bunch of random kids who would always come into their yard and hang out in the back by the trees and leave beer cans and break shit in all the lawns almost every weekend. One night we just staked it out and went after them with and old paintball gun with frozen paintballs and havent seen them since.

Allright. Im in fisher court for those who asked.

Seccond: I contemplated the paintball gun idea but having played with some cheating bastards in the past i tend to aim for the head instinctively. The last thing i need is some kid with painball for an eye running around my yard. Although Id fucking die laughing.

I think DAddie mentioned bean bag shells.

I would love to thump one of those D-bags with one. but what would the legal ramifications be? In all honesty though I dont want to hurt the kids.

In all I have been contemplating a home defense shotgun load that consists of a beanbag, bird shot, and than slugs till the end. The addition of a non lethal round is somewhat unorthodox but I figure if they dont get the idea that they shouldnt be in my house after that, than its bloodening time after the beans . But thats a story for another time.

Fry’s idea is also very intriguing. So i attached a pic and ill let him pick out the stabby object of his liking. the Czechoslovakian machete is probably about 20 years old and the knife (my baby) is exactly 8 months older than me.

I have a few other things around here but am too lazy to make a display at this time.

BTW. The zombie cheeseburger eating shar is the fucking shit. Anyone know where i can get one?

bring and unloaded shotgun out, or fire and empty round in the air. they will not stick around, nor will they come back.

How about water balloons but instead of water, use something else. I’ll leave the liquid up to your imagination.

gutted junk shot gun with an m8o jammed in the end of the barrel

light fuse, run over, get their attention, aim in their general direction, watch them scatter like flies when it goes off.

$10 says they shit themselves and never come back, you get the same effect of having had bad aim with real rounds, but you dont have to deal w/ attempted murder charges

Fuck your dumb…:fail:

fixed…

Yeah, sounds like good ol’ west seneca alright… wtf rocks in road.

The shotgun blank would sure scare them away…

but problem with just scaring them means you may never see them again but they will be back to destroy property or cause other disruption to your life, just not while youre there.

Their trespassing regardless…throw up a no trespassing sign on your fence and a beware of dog sign, that way, if your dog does chew them up they can’t sue. If they do try to “sue” tell them court of said signs and warnings about the dogs. Its their own fault for being in a YOUR yard where they shouldn’t be in the first place.