One of you guys wanna tell me...

Yeah I hit that thing pretty hard, was probably going around 50-60km/h, when I hit it. The first thing I thought of was “oh **** my oil pan” lol. Took it to a buddy’s shop and checked underneath, crossmember’s bent back, we tried using sledgehammer to bang it back, didn’t budge a bit! :confused:

Other pieces that are damaged is the plastic underpanel for aerodynamics, but i fixed it with some zip-ties. I’m honestly shocked that my bumper has no damage at all despise the 1" drop.

I’m thinking about asking nissan for a quote lol, I’ll say I hit a raised manhole or something.

Getting a crossmember would be expensive. But… I’m more worried about the labour :eek: :eek:

Richard, the morning that we bumped into each other, the car was still damaged, bet you couldn’t notice a thing haha

yup… thanks!

Oh yeah, my steering wheel’s now inclined to the right by 20ish degrees. If I chose not to fix the crossmember, would a simple alignment fix it? the lower control arm isn’t touching the crossmember and rest of suspension pieces seems to be fine. The only thing is that one side of the crossmember is bent, where the lower control arm connects to. From what I can see, I notice no difference in handling and can still drive fine aside from the steering wheel.