CROSS member work ?

i have a front crossmember from a front clip (silvia) i also have a parts car that has one of the oe arms (arms that bolt to cross member ) rusted out so i want to know peoples opinion on cutting out the rusty cross
member and welding in the new one and getting nice new bolts form nissan .

let me know what you guys think .

thanks

kevin

He’s refering to the part under the rad is ripped in half.

Talk to SHIFT_krunk IIRC he got his repaird.

wow, yah that sucks. i had some bad things happen when i first got my car. heres the pics of what happened to mine

it was fuckin brutal… id hit the brakes and my front pass. tire would slide forward with the support and TC rod…anyways i piad $450 for a new section welded in… now i got a welder and boxed in the rails, subframe and going to do the strut tower and front chassis area…

if you look closely this wasnt long after i bought this 240…it passed safety no problem… i paid $600 for it intending on a beater and here i am keeping it. the damn front rebar is cracked and supported with yellow expand-a-foam, the car had obviously been in a front end collision and u can see that the pass. support, 1 of the bolts was just welded back on, there was a spacer welded between the suppost and cross brace…

i was 3 days late on my safety expiring when this happened, i went to the ministry to sue that shops ass but i couldnt do fuck all. 240s are bitches, skeezers sluts whores. for fuck sakes :shock:

I can do the rapair work, plus spot weld anywhere you want for some extra ridgitity.

PM me if your interested