Open Topic section: Snowboarders, post up what your rocking this season!

goes out to buy gear

Dude I will sell you some of my gear at a price no shop will beat. Support my broke ass and get a deal lol.

Flow Bindings…best ever.

Your bindings are on backwards. Ratchet side should be on the inside.

SON snow day?

^ you get “unique” points, you’ll be the only one on the mountain tightening your bindings from the inside lol

Same board as OP:

K2 Brigade. Mine’s a 159.
LTD LT-20 bindings.

lol! my bros stomach is like 20x urs, so he can never sit down and tighten his bindings lmao

LOL

i ride goofy, it was just a quick fitment session to test the 3d adjustment system lol

but thanks

No, no…He’s got it right Mark. Except the bindings should be ducked in towards eachother rather than out. Pure comfort right there…:cool:

P.S. I wen’t to Blue last night…kinda icy but not dirty like last sunday. Can’t wait to go back home tomorrow.

leaving already eh.

I am going up to Blue on Saturday.
hopefully it is not that icy.

Stepchild Corporate 158.5 Mid Wide for real riding. Stepchild Chi Borg 158 for riding with the lady. Union Force bindings on both and Vans Hi Standard boots. I’m a sales rep for a few snowboard brands so feel free to hit me up if you need anything. I also own a shop in Waterloo and have a franchise in Toronto. www.sanctionsnow.com

3yr old stuff, didnt get much riding out the 2nd year - maybe i will find some free time this year Forum Board, T9 Bindings

I have a 09 Rome Agent 156 w/ Rome 390s and Vans BFB boots. VZ pheenoms for the eyes.

Heading to tremblant tomorrow… pretty pumped