Open Topic section: Snowboarders, post up what your rocking this season!

I picked up a K2 brigade wide, K2 cinch bindings and a pair of K2 Darko boots :slight_smile: my 7 year old Liquid board had its final days 2 years ago.

i’m still rocking a 9 year old k2 transit … i don’t get to the hills much anymore tho :frowning: and i’m nervous of fucking up my clavicle any more… 2 breaks surgery 7 pins and a plate

nice set
how much did they cost seperately ?

yea nice k2 boots, what did they cost you ? im still on a beginner board, looking for decent boots without spending a fortune. Got me a season pass at blue in sept.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/DSC_0678-1.jpg

Last years burton UNINC, with Union (lol) mismatched bindings, and sabbath boots.

pretty okay setup.

i got 2 year old Rome machine wide board, with liek 5 year old burton mission bindings (stil sick as fuck) and just picked up northwest boots, never heard of em before buying them but there comfy as hell and quick tie park boots rule!

Those are some p1mpfre$h fur boots jeff, nice
Here’s my setup: oldass elan board, burton freestyle bindings, and some really bad bootleg boots

the board isnt very flexible and a little heavy, but what i got my mind on right now is defenitely a new pair of boots
edit: im on the lookout for a full white-camo vinyl sticker that i can lay out on the top of the whole board lol

burton custom 09
burton flow bindings
cheap ass boots cause i blew all my money on the board

haha

Let me know how the K2 Brigade is. I bought it for 159.99 at Sport Chek during boxing day, but returned it since I spent too much on my car =P

I think i paid around 150-175 on sale on boxing day. the board was 180 regular 300 something…

I have only been out on it once and its been 2 years since i have been out. I stepped up from a 145 regular to a 159 wide. I figured i would have a tough time with maneuvering since i was so used to the small board but it was a pretty smooth day. Good board for jib and rail too (not that im good but im not horrible lol) So far, no complaints about it. I hope to get out again next weekend to snow valley, if they tell me i need a helmet in the terrain park again im busting out my full face for motor sports / motorcylce.

Chicka chicka Yeah!! :afro:

I haven’t shredded once this season. Was planning on calling Seymour or Big White home but couldn’t make the move with a bud. This year has been a bit rocky and the season has been shit. I might not ride at all this year. I might get back on my game for Empire Shakedown or something. I miss it to death. I love bombing it to a booter and catching hang time. The only equal is bombing it in a car. I love that adrenaline rush that washes away the world for a bitt.

Burton 162 T6 with K2 Sweater’s, Northwave Decade SL boots.

Not shown, Lib Tech 157 T-Rice with same bindings as above.

T6…

Going to Blue tomorrow, come on out for some shred.

Louis and I’d be dowwwn. Hate wearing helmets.

162 and a T-Rice 157 has powder written all over it.

153 Rome Graft with Rome 390’s
155 Forum Seeker Pro Devun Walsh with 390’s
147 Rome Artifact with KFC union Forces

Vans something boots. Don’t like em, just got them because my Burton Freestyle’s TORE while riding. Good times there.

The T6 is sweet for pow and groomed. Super stiff for pipe aswell. Not the most nimble board though. haha

The Rice is whack on groomed, unless its deep/loose groomed. Great in the pow and booters.

That Burton T6 looks like a VERY nice board!

2006 Burton Dominant - park
2005 Sims Marc frank montoya - pow

2006 burton mission bindings

2006 burton boots

lotsa fun

Burton Blunt, Burton Custom bindings, Atomic Waiver boots… all like… 4 years old i think? can’t remember when i got em.

mmm blunt…

http://visualsugar.com/imagehost/images/dsc00659.jpg

(bottom setup is mine)
burton twin board, burton mission bindings, and northwave legend boots

top board(bro’s)
burton baron , flow bindings
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE