OPP Plane??? 50km/h over speedlimit = street racing?

i agree with what most of you guys are saying. i like to run my car to its max from time to time just for kicks but:
A:i do it only for a second and then once i hit its limit and then i back down to regular speed
B:i usually do it at night
C:i do it on a back country road where i know no one is going to be(pedestrians, other cars, OPP)

and when i drive on the 400 highways i tend to be doing 140 just to keep up with the flow of traffic. and i still have bmws and even shit boxes passing me. i dont think you should be really doing 50+ over the limit in any traffic anyways cause where do you have to be so fast anyway. if you left earlier you wouldnt need to speed. i still think it would be funny to see those guys who fork out 200 gs for bentlys and aston martins have to do the limit on a highway, or get their cars crushed.:smiley:

its just another quick way for the government to make money , getting the guns off the streets is not gonna make them money.

i just put that in because im angry from receiving a ticket last night. Not so angry at the ticket as much as i am at the cop for being an asshole and unprofessional.

But that article is definitely a good read i only wish it could be published somewhere that allot of people could get a chance to read and maby they would realize that speeders aren’t the devil. And force the government into spending their money elsewhere such as our decrepit health care system.

Yeah really its those darn 180lbs of ballast in the form of 240SX owners who are constantly in the passenger seat full of hopes and dreams.

Or do you mean the sheet metal?

People who complained about street racing wanted cars crushed, but that could have never happened, so they put a 50 over = street racing law, now those same people screwed themselves because they cant speed to work. I think its more than fair, and if your going to speed like that, than get ready to outrun the stupid slow ass plane and crappy cop cars, at least make a license plate flip over device and have at least 500hp and some basic knowledge that you have to evade the cops, NOT outrun them. Welcome to life.

the government gave the cops too much power and a lot of them are abusing the system, and they get away with it and no one can do f**k all about it

Haha Vlad thanks for most jokes post of the day. Its true, the do-gooder public don’t realize they break the laws daily. Just like those tards that reported Bing’s 240 meet and claimed were were street racing…WTF?!

This new law will just make wackos try and outrun the cops…causing you guessed it, more fatalities.

yes but how long until it becomes realized, and then how long before the government admits this law didn’t have the impact on “street racing” they had delusionally hoped for?

Or they just keep media-ifying everything saying all these people are street racers, making it worse… When the hell is the election again?

Touché, more like, GTR owners always buy an over-bloated altessa 4wd system that gets removed so you can be like your little brother 240sx. It’s like little Billy who got a candy from mom where his older brother had to wash the dishes. Always jealous that mommy preferred your little brother, eh?! :moon:

Understood, we all need to vent.

If your around 20 or under most cops will try and scare you from driving fast on the roads. I got this a lot when I was 16-18 in my 86’ GT.

it’s all a conspiracy to prevent dorks with fast cars from impressing girls

There prop plane is gonna fall apart in the air one day, its gonna be a waste of 2million tax payer money. That crusty plane will break down in the air and hit Tanker truck thats right next to a OPP hide out.

How dare you sir :slight_smile: I’ll be removing the passenger seats and shut down the free amusement rides well before I touch ATTESA. And who monkeys with that? HICAS yeah throw it out, its gay but if you dont want ATTESA buy a GTS-T.