Great Article in Windsor Star

I dunno if it’s a repost, but great article. Everyone should e-mail this to Dalton McGuinty a bunch of times.

It’s too bad all the talk in the world isn’t going to change things. There’ve been so many articles like this posted in all forms of media since the law was even talked about, and nothing has changed. And nothing will change. I don’t want to sound like a defeatist, but really, they hold the keys, and they aren’t listening.

have you read that sport compact car article on
“ultimate speed”?
it shows that the D1 solstice drift car cost MORE to operate than an old mig15
maybe they should swap the cop cars for some old migs :wink:

This is a great article guy knows his stuff, but its true this still wont change jack shyt damn government and dumb pigs all they want is money, money and money.

canadian politics suck for lack of better description. they are corrupt, and also cant handle all the gangs guns drugs and drunks so they pick on easier targets. and whats worse is the mass public does nothing to retaliate and just takes it in.

another thing too, people dont just say hey, ima go hit up the 401 and drive from 410 to 400 then get off, drive the other way, then get off, then drive back the other way…till i find a car that will race me.
street racing has more or less to do witha bunch of guys sitting at tim hortons, leaving in a pack of cars…and going to a deserted PUBLIC road…none the less is not better. but def not the shit that was caused on the hihgway…they gotto check their heads, or at least do more reasearch then one dumb fuck saying a few accidents are caused by street racing.

for all we know, the people who have been cought on the 401. the guy Winning was probably cut off by the guy Losing and cut him off and now they are in a fight…anways…i dont care, ill keep modding my car :slight_smile: