OPPPSSSSS I F*cked up :-P

I just found out that you can install any version, do not input the key prior to install. There is a time crack floating around that will disable the 30-day trial.

so is there a separate cd for the 32 and 64 bit versions or are they combined on one cd casue if thats the case then it dont matter what version it is right?

Um…I think there are two different cd’s because I dont remember seeing a 64-bit install as an option…

Mmm I remember Longhorn, which CD did you guys download with all the versions? I have a business retail I downloaded a couple weeks ago that has no key needed. However I only tested the install due to not having a computer to keep it going on.

I remember this one bastard alpha. Hey explorer crashed. hmm… crashed again oh transparen… crash… media pla… crash… Swearing ensues… reformat

I sure hope so. Who ever gets it first, come post here and let us know :stuck_out_tongue:

I had to format because it wouldnt even let me install XPP again. So I am currently reinstalling XPP and then will install Vista with no key. There is a time stop patch that can be applied within 30 days but i am hoping a key will come available before then.

Sorry Bill, we didn’t realize we were in the presence of Mr. Gates.

WTF!!! I just blew away the entire partitian, formated and and Vista still came up??? I am confused…lol

uhoh

don’t post

What a pain in the fuggin balls. I am installing my sata raid driver from floppy. Then installing XPP. This sucks ass.

is anything even ran in 64 bit yet?

some apps are optimized/ported to run in a 64bit env. but unfortunitly it never really caught on

[QUOTE=Dr.Stevil]some apps are optimized/ported to run in a 64bit env. but unfortunitly it never really caught on[/QUOT

werd…apps are not yet optimized for multiple cores either.

how do you like XP64? Any driver problems? I should give it a try one of these days… some of the cad software I use has options for installing 64bit versions of the programs.

If you have software that is written for 64-bit, it will run smoother and faster. 64-bit apps are proven to run approx 33% faster on a 64-bit OS. Only issues are drivers and any software you may have such as office 2003 will not install on a 64-bit OS.

yea i like my 64bit desktop so much better than 32bit laptop especially when i am writing programs. i did have a problem with adobe premier elements though

Rumor is there is a working crack out. I didn’t download Vista, just what I heard.