Our wolfpack just got bigger! - PITTspeed.com Merger!

LOL. I think that you will be a pretty great addition to the network.

I was not going to create a username or introduce myself until after the merge, but oh well, that last post warranted it. My name is Mike and I handle all of the technical aspects of the network. I will be the guy that any of your issues or suggestions get forwarded to. You will find me posting in the network sections, but it will be rare that I am actually over on this board clicking through local posts. My short term plans here are to get this board merged into our network, and get some of the features that we have implemented on our network working with your board. From that point feedback is welcome and appreciated so we can see what all of you guys want.

As far as the Network is concerned, for those that are accepting and like the idea, you will have more to see and do on the boards on a daily basis. You will see an immediate increase in activity and posts. This activity is not a bubble due to the merge, but will be a constant stream of content from auto enthusiasts. This will also include a pick up on our other sites of the information you are all sharing. Everyone loves a good build thread or a achm drama laced call out thread between two local cities that will be having a drag competition! All of this extra shared content will undoubtedly have more people checking in more often. For those that don’t care and don’t want to see the network, you can just hide the extra forums and pretend we do not exist. You will be missing a lot though.

I am really excited to have pittspeed on board with our network. I have merged several boards, and none have had me as eager to progress than this one. I really think that the closeness of our two cities will make for some great camaraderie as well as some great sports drama in the OT areas.

Mike