Welcome PittSpeed and (almost) OntarioMotorcycle Members!

Damn that was fun, but we’re back now! Hope everyone had a great Halloween :tup:

http://www.pittspeed.com/images/nick/logohead.png

We’d like to welcome PittSpeed members to the network! You’ll also notice OntarioMotorcycle is part of the new navbar, but unfortunately due to time constraints and unforeseen problems they’re not fully part of the network just yet… but they will be soon.

PittSpeed has been around 7 years (since back when NYSpeed members were on UBRF) and has a similar group to NYSpeed with all different makes and models of vehicles. PittSpeed also competed on PINKS a few years ago - you may remember their LS1 powered 240sx beating a fox-body Mustang on that episode.

Whitey runs the show over there and him and I are in the process of planning a joint PittSpeed / NYSpeed event for the spring / early summer of 2011… more on that later :slight_smile:

So again, welcome to all the new members!

Also, we’re aware of several bugs that need fixing but feel free to point them out here as you see them in case we overlooked some. And yes, search is currently down for some users but will be up as soon as possible.

Thumbs up guys! Looking forward to that spring meet!

Hi other board people.

Sup Buffalonians…

Is it snowing up there yet?

lol

Word

I had snow last night :frowning:

FUCK YEAH!!! SIGNATURES ARE BACK BITCHEZZZZZZZZZZZZ

lolol

You used to drive a Saab? what a fag.

Good day sirs.

what a strange thing to get excited about???

welcome to a 85% functional VB4.0 forum!!!

We were oppressed for so many years!

yeah there does appear to be a disproportionate number of domestic cars on your board… ummm… i guess that’s not what you meant n/m

Do you like huey lewis and news

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He’s been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is “Hip to be Square”, a song so catchy, most people probably don’t listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it’s not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it’s also a personal statement about the band itself.

even the asians on pittspeed think imports are gay and drive ls powa.

I’m thinking about buying an Uzi…

Chainsaw are more enjoyable

I just want to fit in.

Have you seen my baseball?

It’s almost like the first day at a new school. LOL

X…