Pauly's 2005 Jaguar S-Type R

yeah, we talked

:gay

Pauly, if u say gorilla juice head one more fucking time im going to pile drive your cum filled ass on a side walk covered in aids filled vials. :Idiots

Gorilla Juice Brain?

Sup?

looks good paul, classy as fuck.
a friend of mine had one, that he put a pulley/milltek mani-back/wheels/drop and the thing was so sick.
wouldhavegotanauditho:lol

LOL

thanks man!!

I just did some searching on the Eurotoys website Jdaniels reccommended…quite a few sick upgrades, but god DAMN is this car expensive to mod. (not like i didnt expect it)

Ill probably leave it the way it is for awhile. But Im definitley excited to see a pully upgrade is only $245. Can add 20-25hp with the 1.5lb or 30-35hp with the 3lb. No ECU tuning necesary. But is that minimal hp gain really worth $245 and the increased wear on the blower/motor? Probably not…

Quite a few sick exhaust packages on that website though and I’m considering one, however I’m not so sure i want to listen to it all the time. That was half the reason i bought this car.

I called a few places for Tint yesterday, Ive used tint king and tint star both numerous times and had excellent results however I’m being a cheap fuck and dont feel like blowing $300. Solartech is in schenectady and charges $199 with a lifetime warranty, anyone been to them before?

Thanks!

Call Dan at Tint King, I would almost guarantee he would price match $200.

Ill try that out…I talked to him yesterday and he knew who i was, ive brought him like 4 vehicles and he still wants to charge me $285 plus tax…

Ill call him back today and tell him about the solartech price and see if he can price match…he does great work. Just expensive.

and yea, that $245 is well worth it. DO IT.

The only thing I fear with this car is when it breaks. That’s not gonna be pretty.

LOL ill give it some thought

i know man im hoping she holds up well…

the guys over at northeast have a guy as well that does amazing work. Def should be cheaper as well. 857-4970

^+1

Idk what northeast is but ill give that number a call…thanks man

J ust ordered some LED License plate bulbs.

Northeast has 2 locations one being a detail shop on rt 9 in latham and a bodyshop just off rt 9 in Clifton park. They do solid work all the way around and AJ and Rick the owners are def solid people. Tell AJ i sent you and he will def take care of you.

I got those kinda bulbs from ECS and def love the look reflects off the CF hatch very well imo.

Thanks for the info man…i will definitley give them a call

member vonzs6 (anthony) details for NE Motorsports, he’s a real good dude and
actually cares about the shit he’s doing- Id trust him with any of my shit, especially when
it comes to detailing in/out for a fair price. Def. give them a shot and let him know
you’re from Shift.

They do kick ass work all around and all staff good people. Tell them Jay with s4 sent you and was whoring them off on forums. Hehe I can’t wait to bring my car back to them for the front end work after street wars.

thanks guys! i called but didnt get an answer i will call on monday…

i tried the price match thing at tint king and he pretty much told me to fuck off…