A little gun history

Are you too fucking dense to realize that a gun is something designed to kill?

A glock can hold what 21 bullets? There is 21 people that could potentially be dead, because you did not secure your weapon. Do you really think your average criminal is going to grab a safe and spend that much time to carry it out and try to crack it.

So if you have 15 guns… thats 315 bullets. 315 people possibly dead…

shit lets just keep nuclear weapons in our houses too they were meant to kill. Could probably kill a good million people. But they are still designed to kill.

Yes its completely ridiculous to compare a Nuclear weapon with a gun. I’ll bet you a million dollars if a nuclear weapon comes up missing, someone will be going to jail, regardless if it was used or not.

You purchased a weapon (designed to kill) you are responsible for keeping it safe. Yes I could see it being pardoned if you had an elaborate setup to secure the weapon and 14 guys came in and stole it from you. You would at least have put in an exceptional effort.

Just think though, I could find out where you live, steal your gun shoot 10 people, with no trace of my finger prints anywhere on the gun, or in your house. With a Generic set of shoes while you were away. No witnesses cause i would do it at night. Then I put the gun back your alibi doesn’t stand up too well. Look who just got framed for murder.