Pauly's 2005 Jaguar S-Type R

My uncle had one for under a year. He sold it for a tl-s. Definitely a classy car though, cant deny that.

pauly let me know where you go and how you make on on window tint. I need to get mine does asap as well.

Solartech sucks they did one of my BMW they they put little cuts in paint and chrome by the windows from there razor blade also had to have them do the car over 3 f…ing times its was shit i went to tint star before they did a awesome job also they do your car at solartech for $160 just say you saw and add on a sign

Car looked real good pauly

NOT going to solartech. Gonna try a place that someone pm’d me about.

Thanks sbardy! Hopefully see ya around more often.

Nice looking Jag man! I like it.

Thanks dude!

Got the windows tinted today… waiting for pics via email. ill post them up and details on the fantastic tint job i got today, once i recieve the email

check sightings thread. Car looked awesome.

Have you contemplated aftermarket wheels for this kitty kat?

I wonder what some gloss black jointz would look like, or a 3 piece silver with a polished lip…

Leon Hardiritt

http://www.motorworldhype.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/leon_hardiritt_bugel_01.jpg

jdm

Sorry for the late pic update for those that were interested.

I had them done on Thursday morning. I got a 20% non-metallic film all the way around. The tint job came out fantastic and it was done at a very competitive rate. Lowest in the area for a quality job from some good people, a member on here pointed me in there direction and i have since become friends with the owner.

Excellent guy to do business with. Great detailers and they stand behind their quality work. I would highly reccomend them to anyone interested in a good detail service, tint, or if you’re looking for a car.

Name of the place is Underpass, right at the underpasses on central ave (going towards albany from schenectady) on your right hand side.

Any ?'s feel free to pm me!

On a side note the same day i had this done, i went out for a few drinks with my ex and some friends, parked on lark street, on madison, and on pearl. All three parking times were about an hour each…
Some total asshole tried to pry the jaguar off of the hood of my car and put a nice ding and scratch in it. When they could pry off the platform and the emblem, they decided to just rip off the jaguar. So i ordered a new one from the dealer, cost me $300+ and wont be in until Tuesday. Im absolutely furious that this happened. People are so disrespectful. I parked in well lit areas: church parking lot on lark, right in front of jillians/pearl on pearl st, and right in front of madison pizza off madison ave.

So if anyone sees me rolling around without a cat on the hood (which many of you already have) dont even mention it. Im quite pissed…

THAT is some bull shit.

Tint looks great! Whats all that white speckle shit on your front tire?

DEF man i am so heated about it.

Thanks i feel like the tints really made the car!! Its actually just tire shine that wasnt completely dry/absorbed yet.

i saw a car like this at a ice cream joint missing the jag on the hood .

im gonna taint punch you jon lol

i have a new necklace , ya should see it . i bought it off of a minoritie it has this wierd cat on a chain on it

:lol ur such a dick

tooo soon man tooo soon :rofl