police brutality?

Stop being jealous of the fact that he’s still in his 20’s you rancid old fuck.

Yep. I can’t make the amount of money I currently make doing anything else. A good week, I make over $1500. A bad week? $1200. I paid off my last car loan ($24k including the negative equity from my Suzuki) in 21 months. While going on vacation to Canada every couple months.

I could go back to making lenses in an optics lab for $340/week.

I could go back to failing as a real estate agent.

Or I can continue making a decent amount of money with little effort until I can buy my own restaurant.

Last I checked, pizza delivery money is still the same color and spends the same as any other money.

yeah, but a lot of the time it smells like wings…

mmmm wings

is that 1,500 on the books? that sounds like a hell of a lot…i’m calling BS i mean lets do the math…lets say you average 30 pizzas a night per week and average 3 bucks tip…thats 90 in tips a night plus whatever you make hourly which is probably minimum wage…i mean what pizza shop in their right mind pays more than that to deliever pizza? If delivering pizzas was that lucrative why wouldnt people stay in those positions instead of doing it part time? i’m not saying your claims arent possible, im saying its not likely…ive never seen nor heard anything from anyone else i know that delivers pizza to believe that… if aiellos or fiori delivered i might believe you…

in his defense. Adrians is hella busy

I delivered for a place that only did deliveries on weekends and I usually averaged $5 tip x 10-15 deliveries a night and $5/hr. Usually made around $100-110 cash under the table and it wasn’t THAT busy. I can see it possible to make more.

well thats why i said on average… im sure the weekends are busy but not so much in the early week… and you also have to look at other factors… in the summer people order less pizza because they grill out… in the winter monday night i’m sure is really busy with MNF…i usually tip the pizza guy 2 bucks… some people tip nothing, some tip 5… i thought 3 was a fair number. he has to make a bulk of his money in tips… if he averaged 3 bucks tip per pizza he would have to deliver 70 pizzas a night to make $1470 in a week. so lets say we are talking about 10 mintues to deliver a pizza times 70 pizzas…thats 700 minutes… thats almost 12 hours of the day solid!!!

I’m at Alioto’s full-time now. The money is better.

$7.25/hour, plus $1.50 per delivery (delivery fee), plus an average of about $3.40 per delivery, on an average of 25 deliveries per day, six days a week (I used to work seven).

Variable A (Wage) = $7.25/hr * 70 hr/wk = $507.50/wk
Variable B (Delivery Commission) = $1.50/del * 125 del/wk (25 del * 6 days) = $187.50
Variable C (Tips) = $3.40/del * 125 del/wk (25 del * 6 days) = $425

A + B + C = $1120 per week

This DOES NOT take into account huge days like Steelers games, Penguins games, Holidays, et cetera (where I can have as many as 45 deliveries).

However, I also spend a decent amount of money on gas ($80-100 per week).

These numbers can be reproduced by anyone willing to work a lot of hours at a fairly busy shop in a half decent neighborhood. My hourly wage is a little higher than most shops, but I’ve had a raise every time they’ve rehired me. $5/hr is normal for most shops.

See above math.

$80K/year delivering pizza???

Either you are lying, working 20 hours/day, or selling drugs along with the pizza.

sweet. means i dont have to give the pizza guy a beer anymore

You might. You probably played hockey with a few of them.

there you go. If you are in college, quit. There is no reason to get an education if you can make $50K/year delivering pizza.

And I thought it was just a job high school/college kids did to earn some extra beer money. I guess I was wrong.

x2. Even if you worked 7 days/week you are talking about $215/night, most I ever made on the weekends was like $120/night in tips :stick:

yup.

TJ, Gold, and Randy

$1.50 delivery fee??? for what? the overhead on a pizza is like pennies… if i’m paying 9-10 dollars for a pizza i expect the delivery to be part of that.

Most of the guys I’ve worked with the last few years have been older than me. They have “grown-up” jobs like teaching high school or working for the post office, but they make significantly more money delivering pizza.

Before I took on the amount of hours I have now, I was nearly $60k in debt. Two years ago.

I have no debt today and my car has been paid off since February.

Do I wish I was doing something with my scholastic aptitude? Certainly. I was always 99th percentile, 1510 SAT (When it was out of 1600), et cetera… but I’d like to own some property before I go back to school. Better to be comfortable and work as little as possible while in school than to bust my ass and half-ass my schoolwork (as I did last semester).

Where the fuck is Hopewell?

The North Hills is apparently greater than it. $120 is an average day.

And that is why you’re ghetto filth.

first off hopewell is the home of the greatest college football running back is the history of creation…

ghetto filth? weren;t you the one that was arrested 17 times or something… i was talking math and you had to make it personal… how does paying 10 bucks and expecting the pizza to be delivered make me ghetto filth?.. i fail to draw the comparison.

1510 on ur SAT’s but yet you were constantly in trouble at that age… hmmm i’ve figured you out… you are a compulsive liar. going from one lie to the next to cover your ass on each step… you are the Blue of the NORTH! except you’ve never owned a decent car in your life.

i think the IRS needs to be informed of your income…thanks for posting all this useful information.

You are such a faggot. Want some complimentary electric spaghetti?