police brutality?

No allowing embedding is not the same as the video not working. Click on it and it will take you to YouTube where you CAN WATCH it. (as of a few mins ago)

ed zachary…it’s ok brain maybe next time :wink:

to much work,if a tard post a link,it should work!!so u FAIL

Unfortunately I work in Oakland and I was there for this whole thing. I had to have 19 broken windows boarded Thursday night and some of our cars were vandalized. So yea I believe the police were not out of order in any of this.

nobody gives a fuck what the fuck you think. Now go find a rainbow to suck, you cum-burping douche canoe.

I care what he thinks, because he was an unbiased third party witness to the events that transpired. So thanks for posting, Rainbow1616.

1. go to dictionary.com

2. research meaning of the word “unbiased”

3. come back to this thread, edit your above post with your new found knowledge.

4. slice wrists with rusty butter knife.

Since he wasn’t a cop or a protestor, and was at “ground zero”, I think the definition fits. At the very least, his input was relevant to a rational evaluation of the topic at hand and shouldn’t have been dismissed.

having to spend all day boarding up all your windows and being the victim of vandalism definitely leaves him impartial to the protestors.

I mean, being the victim of a crime definitely would not in any way ruin the objective view towards the perpetrator of the crime. You sir are a genius.

Why insult me? How about trying to be a decent person engaged in a discussion for once without slinging insults.

having to spend all day boarding up all your windows and being the victim of vandalism definitely leaves him impartial to the protestors.

Seems enough by itself to indicate that the protestors weren’t the innocent victims they were made out to be, no? Since this guy was there, witnessing the events in real time, I think his input carries alot more value than yours- being that like me, you’re only able to comment on the events from far away, and the information you’ve received has been filtered and edited by the sources you’ve received it from.

Why don’t you take your skirt off, Sally? How long have you been here? Stop making stupid posts and I will stop making fun of you for making dumb posts. Deal?

Seems enough by itself to indicate that the protestors weren’t the innocent victims they were made out to be, no? Since this guy was there, witnessing the events in real time, I think his input carries alot more value than yours- being that like me, you’re only able to comment on the events from far away, and the information you’ve received has been filtered and edited by the sources you’ve received it from.

Another brilliant statement! There were thousands of protesters in hundreds of groups protesting dozens of different issues, but let’s group them all together as protesters and then blame them all for the actions of a tiny portion of the whole group.

That is simple minded and stupid.

If this girl had been vandalizing, then she should have been arrested.

She wasnt.

If she was defying police orders to disperse, she could have been arrested.

However, as can be seen in the video, the police were using unnecessary violence and force to achieve their directive. The immediate group of protesters they were dispersing were not violent and were not destroying property and were attempting to comply with police orders. The police should never be the perpetrators of violence. In this case they obviously were. It only makes it worse that the victim was an unarmed, petite female.

yawn

:rofl:

awww, you like the skirt, dont you?

http://thegearheadlounge.com/forums/images/smilies/brows.gif

I don’t waste my time talking to faggots, go suck some cock.

Yet you replied… :eek3:

is that guy’s name Rainbow?

SRSLY?

You are almost 30 years old and still deliver Pizza’s

SRSLY?

:bowrofl:

lol