police brutality?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

no but her friends were, ever hear of guilty by association? Or didn’t they teach you that at the University of Pool Cleaning

Hmmm. Which friends of hers do you know first hand who did any of that?

Guilty by association would apply if she was there side-by-side with the people throwing the shit. And nothing we know indicates she had anything to do with it.

I was at a Steeler game where some idiots in black n gold trashed a car with Ohio plates and Browns stickers.
Didn’t know any of them. But it happened near my car. So I guess I’m guilty by association, because I was there in black and gold.

Everyone saying we don’t know what happened before the video needs reading comprehension skills refreshers. It has been mentioned in this thread a number of times that NO ONE knows what happened before the video with this girl. So why assume she did something to provoke being pushed in the back with a club? If she did, she should’ve been arrested then. So the more accurate assumption is that she was doing nothing before being pushed twice with a club in to the people in front of her, for doing nothing but dispersing at the rate which the crowd in front of her was moving.

What she did reactively was wrong. But what the cop did to her with her back to them, moving away, was just as wrong.

all she had to do was keep walking after she had gotten off her bike… instead she chose to STOP, turn around and say something to the cop… that was when the other cop shoved her again to move her along resulting in the cunt trying to hit a cop with her bike then she got :owned:

This topic is dumb.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/727raptor/6hkry1.gif

Let’s agree to disagree. We’ve definitely debated this one to death.

:tounge: :offtopic:

Pitt needs to punish student more for being involved in such events… students think oakland is their campus… what people forget is that oakland is still a neighborhood for people like my grandparents… they shouldnt have to put up with the shit they do because of fuckin ingnorant kids who dont care what condition they leave the place in. At this point its almost a losing battle thou. The city nor pitt authorities give a shit… maybe if we had a mayor that grew up in south oakland instead of partied in south oakland the place wouldnt look like a fuckin dump.

I have heard of it. And they do cover it @ UPC. However, from what I remember the professor telling me, guilt by association is a phrase or concept usually used to describe an idiotic line of thinking rather than a valid legal precedent. But that may have changed. If so, I’ll be calling the local sheriff to round you up for drunkenly wrecking hayabusas. Since, knowing someone that does something illegal or being in the same general area as someone that is doing something illegal is now the same thing as committing the actual crime.

Hope they don’t take you to pound me in the ass prison! :hitit:

thats not even guilt by association. Thats just guilt. Guilt by association is a synonym for “retarded supposition”.

cost of doing business. Go to Morgantown and ask them how they feel about shit like this.

[QUOTE=Darkstar;789938] Not so much the state boys cause you have to have a 4 year degree to get in there…

Have you applied to be a cop anywhere ? The last I heard was the minimum of a 2 year degree to even be considered for any municipality .

most students cant vote for mayor…the residents of oakland can… bad move by Puke to neglect oakland. Actually what neighborhood has puke taken care of since he’s been mayor? he slaps his name on a few garbage cans and thinks thats GETTING IT DONE? haha… for christs sake the BLVD is falling over the hill in schenley park and nothing has been done except barricade it off… either fire the director of public works for not doing his job or make him do his job because thats the MAYOR’s JOB!!! He thinks his job is to show up places and say he’s the fucken mayor of pittsburgh. he’s not an empty suit he’s a suit full of SHIT!

wow 2 years of community college. I’m fucking impressed.

I love Ravenstahl. He’s doing a fantastic job. Get with the program.

For being such a city guy you sure don’t know shit.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09191/983081-100.stm

For those too lazy to click the link, the Public Works director resigned in July effective this Friday. I’m pretty sure he has been doing dick since the time he announced his resignation.

Also, he was in a pretty big spat with Ravenstahl over overtime pay and was suspended for it at some point last year.

Anyways, regarding the cops, I knew this was going to happen. I was told this was going to happen.

There were basically two choices the city felt it had. Be over aggressive and control everyone and everything they possible could during the G20, or take a chance and end up like Seattle.

Those chose the former, and were well aware of the consequences that would come from it.

They’d much rather have a bunch of hippies crying about their civil liberties being violated than have an issue because they were too lax on security and some nutjob got close to a foreign or domestic head of state.

They ruled with an iron fist, they were planning on it the whole time, and everyone associated with or that knows anyone even remotely well within the police department knew this was what was going to happen and that’s why those people stayed away.

So the news reported that they were given a verbal order to disperse 8 times and over 15 minutes to comply before the police took a step towards them.

If you were still in a position to get pushed, that is your own fail.

State police require a bach degree btw.

I didnt see the vid of her getting off, can someone please post a link?

HOLY CHRIST! Everyone make note, this is the first time Darkstar has ever been incorrect! haha

Straight from Patrooper.com

Educational Requirement – Applicants must possess a high school diploma or a G.E.D. Certificate plus an Associate’s Degree or 60 semester credit hours in an accredited institution of higher education at the time of application. Only one waiver per candidate, as follows, is allowed:

60 semester credit hours waived for those applicants with two full years as a full-time police officer as certified by the Municipal Police Officers’ Education and Training Commission (MPOETC).

30 semester credit hours waived for those applicants with two full years of any law enforcement experience that encompasses the powers of arrest under State or Federal law, e.g., Liquor Enforcement Officer, Corrections Officer, Probation and Parole Officers, Fish and Game Commission Officers. Determination of relevant law enforcement experience to be made by the Pennsylvania State Police on a case-by-case basis.

30 semester credit hours waived for those applicants with at least two years of full active military duty with an Honorable Discharge or who have completed Officer Candidate School and have no term of obligation.

15 semester credit hours waived for those applicants who have successfully completed Act 120 training, as certified by the Municipal Police Officers’ Education and Training Commission (MPOETC).

Who cares what are the requirements to be a cop? Man did this get derailed.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3KxaI8GHT4”]YouTube - ‘Bike Girl’ Explains Her Side, Apologizes[/ame]

U FAIL vids down!

They changed it then. I looked into it briefly a couple of years back and you had to have a bachelor degree or a certain amount of experience.

Actually U FAIL, vid workzzzzzz

u fail AGAIN FUCKTARD