POLL: Date for Letchworth meet..

its cause you changed your name and nobody knows who the f pdubya is lol

Actually that was a small fear i had about doing it now. But i has custom title that sez who i was/am.

OK for those of you who really want to go if this doesnt wind up being a huge deal ill still do something smaller scale. A small group everyone bring something to pitch in we can all discuss it and then head up w/o a shelter reservation. Worst case is that we get booted from a shelter. OR if we want to reserve a shelter then kick in a few bucks per party and ill send them the money.

I’m likely in for the 4th Phil, but could prob. do the 11th if it changes. Neither Sunday will work for me.

Bump, is this still going to happen? Roclife is thinking about setting up something at letchworth as well so this could be one big meet if both forums can work out a date and just possibly split the shelter costs to save a lil money or whatever.

ugh 11th would be my most likely able to. 4th will not happen unless everything works out awesome with getting my motor.

hell, im still in if its happening

still down love the drive there and back and plus i still have a free admission ticket for the park.

We don’t have to have the whole catering/bbq thing either to make things way easier people can just opt to bring their own food. Someone can just book the shelter and open a paypal account and charge like $2 and keep whatever profit just for going outta the way for setting this up.

I’d come hang out with you guys. The 4th is good for me.

:awdrifter:

$20 says this will not happen

Will you be there, Mr. All Time NYSpeed infractions king?

no.

ok well if you guys still wanna do this let me know, we can collect like 5 per person and reserve something even tho its extreme last minute. everyone bring something to eat and drink and make it a day in the park kinda meet. Ill bring jarts, someone can bring football or something. Let me know asap.

do it on the 4th/

bump// anyone?

i still have not got my question answered?

Assuming this isnt going to happen now.

I’m in for this, we doing it?

If you guys all wanna take a spin out there and find some shelter we can just snatch up id be up for it. we could just call it a day in the park. Its too late to get money to reserve a shelter. We coulda ll just bring something to eat or pass around. But we gotta commit and be 100% sure of this.

Next year im doin this in july, and planning will start in may

Joe gimme a call, And justa4door what was the ? again.

I am in for the 4th.

Make a new thread…