8/19 Taffy's and BBQ Payments

The deadline for the BBQ payment cutoff date is 8/20. We need the payments in before then for food purposes. Anyways, I will be out at Taffy’s Sunday, August 19th from 9:30 pm till the meet moves to Mighty. This is a chance to have one fairly decent turn out meet and get your payments in.

A quick reminder that the BBQ cost is $15 per person and you will be eligible for door prizes. Make paypal payments to Mike(tpgsr), mgleeson@rexelusa.com.

A huge thanks goes to Inn-Tune(Innovative Tuning), Carnut(Hybrid Connection) and Studderin(New Era Performance) for sponsoring this years event.

:word: THANKS FOR THE GREAT DOOR PRIZES GUYS~~~:tup::tup::tup:
I will be there as well @ 930 so please come out and get in while there is still time.

what time do the festivites start on the 2nd? i’ll be doing fantasy football drafts till about 1:15pm or so that day.

i dont suppose there’s a set of ppg gears in there for a door prize is there? :smiley:

2pm til - ??? that means the latest it can go is 10pm when we have to leave the park, BBQ related ?'s in the thread please

I’ll be at taffy’s sunday with cash in hand also, big :headbang: to the sponsors!!!

Bump!

ill swing by taffys around 930 not sure if im going to the bbq anymore but ill let u know tonight

ur going bitch

I’ll be there.

we have to pay 15 dollars if we aren’t eating?

No. The $15 is for those who want to eat. I believe this is stated in the other thread.

i dont read through the threads, therefore i wouldnt have known. since i dont read through them whats the menu like?

I haven’t received the final food menu yet. Maybe one of the other organizers can chime in.

ya before i pay 15 dollars for something i wont eat id like to know.

menu located: here

IN

(for taffy’s tonight, and the BBQ)

sent my money to mike a few minutes ago…

I’ll be there with EZFD.

ill be there just to be there

ill be there tonight.