POLL: Date for Letchworth meet..

what time would it be? i work til 4PM every saturday…so 4th or 11th doesn’t matter to me…i just wouldn’t get there til 5 or 6ish…

Ive had 2 threads already. If people want to come they can we can all meet at s gate and go together. unless we send someone to scout a shelter first so we know what one we are goin to wind up at. Ill call letchworth and see if there is anything last minute we can get. 1/2 day booking was 35 i think, will double check tomorrow.

AS far as time goes maybe like 2- until ?? last time we left like 8ish i think

fuck, it is just nice out there.
I will be there if it is not raining.
I will bring a little bit of food.

I agree its nice and it is something that has occured the previous 2 years and we should have some kind of “tradition” or whatever you want to call it. Its just great to get out there and forget about everything and have fun. I can bring jarts, a football, and all we need is a frisbee or something.

But with food since since the interest wasnt there I stepped off this, Go figure last minute people want to go as always. So they do have grills there so my reccomendation is bring your own food and drink (REMEMBER BEER IN CANS ONLY/ NO GLASS). Like i said before next year i will do this earlier and put more of a “plan/ comitee” together.

If you have ideas msg me or pm me.

Anyone down for a cruise on the 11th to Letchworth? Me and a few others are going to go that day so people are free to tag along.

im always game for a cruise