progress thread: 94gt5.0

so if u all dont know, i have been taking this fool under my wing and training him. he is making good gains if u ask me. right now we are doing something that is called DC training. please i beg u do not bother to google this in a fegal attemp to get HUGE because u will only rack your brain and may in fact lose brain cells in trying to figure out wtf to do. its not for the newb but if u have someone who knows how to properly execute all the movements, u will get strong over the coarse of 8 weeks.

so when we started lifting all together, his shoulders, and legs were uber weak. legs due to knee surgery and shoulders because he had hurt himself. so far he has done nothing but done what i say and week after week his weights go up. his overall goals are to gain some size and lots of strength while remaining healthy.

his downfall is his diet. i have not written anything for him yet but if he is willing to follow something, i will. once he gets this all down, the gains should come even faster.

so Adam, how do u feel?

Like a fat slob

with his hands.

he has a sixth sense.

You always see good gains in the begining. It’s sticking with it that sucks.

i wouldnt mind putting some bulk on… i can lose weight easy… its building mass thats a bitch.

its been like 6 weeks

Damn, nice… keep it up Adam!!!

adam used to be in great shape…it was the injuries that killed him…i workd out with adam for awhile, hes got drive. i used to be a complete gym rat, i took almost a full year off lost a shit ton of weight and strength. in the past 8 weeks ive put on 20 lbs and strength has massively increased, im up to 190 and putting up real good numbers on the bench and squat racks im just waiting for the plateau to hit. thats when it gets tough to stick with it. i always hit a huge plateau ive tried tons of tricks to overcome them but never do.

So that slice of pizza and the HUGE grape drink he just had with me at Deli/brew wasnt good for dieting?? lol

he was throwing around the 70’s flat bench rest pause set for 15 reps. he will be at the 90s in no time.

as for me…damn i needs moar dumbell.

haha i dont think adam will ever go on a diet. the kid loves food. fuck it

thats pretty good, thats actually damn near where im at…but i dont use dumbells for much im a barbell/cable guy so its a bit diff.

You stay pretty skinny and it seems you eat fucking terrible food.

Esplain how you do it.

I’m a puss I can barely get 75s up for 8 reps

no thats great! keep it up

Thanks dude, gettin there slowly!!

:rofl Yeahhh, about that

Yeah the 70s were pretty damn easy, especially considering the amount of decels!

:lol I go on a diet for 2days to a week, then fall off the boat when I drink or something lol.

E, make me up a diet I can live with and Im all for it!

E smackin 110 Db’s around like they are his bitch!! :rofl

making someone a diet isnt as easy as u think. i would need u to make an account on fitday.com, log what u eat for 3 days and then go from there.

what time of the day/days of the week do you guys normally work out? id love to tag along over the summers if it doesnt fuck with my job

needs moar weights. wish they had 150s. want to try them so bad.