Knowledgable Gym Bruhs only plz

I am 100% on the wrong forum to think i should look for any advice here - but I’m open to listening to everyone always

I am 18.5 weeks away from my first physique show.

I have 1 week left of CoryGregory’s 6week Powertrainer. the plan was to get as big/strong as possible before ~12weeks out from the show.

It’s working, my bench/squat/deadlift are all going up (275/335/455) and I feel strong, I’m going UP in body weight (207lb @10-11% bf) and looking leaner.

My concern is, I don’t think i should really do a crazy cut until about 12weeks out - or am i wrong and thats not enough time?

If it is, what should I do until those 12 weeks? lift big/eat big & just worry about making gains until then?

Ideally i should have started that 6 week joint NOW, and then when it was over been at the 12 week mark but my timings a bit off.

Thoughts?
KC

Test and Tren? lol might as well do what the rest of the guys in the shows are

I think my girlfriend cut for figure for 15 weeks. But its apples to oranges with her being a girl.

you didn’t hire a trainer?

you taking pro hormones?

• Updated - - -

You doing if it fits you macros cut or a real cut?

lol. I’m doing a natural show for that reason.

Did not hire a trainer yet - you wouldn’t really do it until the cutting stage anyway to help with diet and to help avoid muscle loss. I don’t think I’m going to at all though to be honest for a number of reasons.

iifym is not for me - I’ve cut before and have a pretty good handle on the better ways to do it - but like anything, I always listen to everyone and learn as much as poss.

never really looked into pro hormones just a solid supplement regimen

You can do this without drugs and at this point drugs would just complicate matters. You are going to need to be very strict with your dieting, meal planning and timing. Get a coach / mentor that can work with you week by week and take your measurements. I can’t recommend anyone in Buffalo, but maybe someone on here can.

^^^just to clarify, my main Q is - I am ok with cutting, I’ve lost 40lbs in a short amount of time before, and I’ll only need to lose about 15 by the time the 12week mark rolls around… but whats the best next step for these upcoming 6-7 weeks prior?

What was your starting weight? Can you explain what your method was/is? Im not over weight but I would like to get “cut”. More like shed fat gain muscle

I don’t know a fucking thing about bodybuilding/cutting - but everyone I know who does that diets for AT LEAST 16 weeks pre-show.

And just when I thought you could not get any more sexy…

at that time i was 225 and got down to 187. my method was eat a diet meant for cutting, but lift like a bodybuilder. high fat/high protein. can PM me if you want any specific advice for your own goals

• Updated - - -

some do 16, some do 6. depends where you’re at when you start and how well you know what you’re doing i guess.

• Updated - - -

¯_(ツ)_/¯ what can i say

Clen…

its on the list of banned substances from the comp

He’s doing physique, not BB’ing. Massive difference in the bodyfat% when they step on stage.

You need to hire a trainer RIGHT NOW. Don’t do it half-assed and on your own. I would suggest Justin Draper, he’s a lifetime natural guy and he knows his shit.

https://www.facebook.com/justin.draper.98?fref=ts

He just opened his own gym on Transit right by the Eastern Hills Mall.

• Updated - - -

Me and my girlfriend hired Primerano. My girlfriend won first place and overall at natural muscle show a month ago.

i stopped working out completely though, and lost all my gains from earlier this year lol.

Isn’t that the jada blitz guy? I’ve heard good things but meh sounds like a weird cult. I want to do this for me not go there to the event wearing a jada blitz tee with 49 other dudes wearing jada blitz tees

Will you please post pics of you all oily and orange and wearing the glitzy hammock

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalano-Personal-Training/284677658230821?sk=info&tab=overview

Give that guy a try,he actively competes and knows what he’s doing.

Can you guys recommend what an optimal testosterone level is for a 30 year old guy? About 200 pounds.

I am taking androgel legally, right now I am around 1000 at my last bloodwork.

I am also working out and running marathons.

This is what the slamholes in Hollywood take. There are better substances out.

Which show are you doing?

Some of the more well known trainers in buffalo I’d say are Primerano, Catalano, Justin Draper (Jada Blitz), Mike Delzoppo.
Pretty sure they all train natty athletes and those who are cycling