Knowledgable Gym Bruhs only plz

lol. physique comps only call for board shorts, no hammocks, but I never said i won’t do a speedo shoot for you

i know nothing about this but i just googled for 4 seconds and it looks like normal is 550-650 so you’re like 80% higher than normal? idk i wouldn’t be taking weird shit tho - just squat a lot. good luck when you’re off of anything thats boosting your test levels with getting your body to naturally work itself back up again, unless you’re cool with those shoulder creamsfor the rest of your life

doing the natural can am 2 weeks after mr buffalo. I’m not planning on mr buffalo but if i look awesome by that time? why not…i highly doubt it though.
those are the same names everyone talks about - doing my research on them all…we’ll see.

I can’t wait until this is over, your dreams of masculine superiority are crushed and we can get back to going to lunch at Teds.

lol. after this yes i will eat teds, but also still maintain masculine superiority over men :gay2:

Good luck, I’m the show manager for the NMA :tup:
Primerano has put a ton of people into our shows the past couple years. I’d say most people do around a 16 week cut for the shows

@Quatts - awesome! I’m sure I’ll be messaging you as we get a little closer to march

I was being slightly sarcastic…

for me, what worked the best, cut out any liquid besides water. (no milk, juice etc)

egg whites, chicken, chicken and more chicken (boneless skinless) tilapia and tenderloin. throw some sweet potatos in there every now and then and watch the fat melt off.

I’m sure you are counting calories and weighing each meal. Just eat clean, a lot of chicken breast and yams, lean ground turkey, white rice, white potatoes, Ezekiel bread, liquid egg whites. These are what my girlfriend was eating for her meals. She was only eating like 1,000 calories a day. But it’s based on your weight, so you have to figure out what your body needs.

• Updated - - -

Don’t forget to drink plenty of water, probably 2 gallons a day for your size.

I just started going to Jada Blitz the last month and Justin and them seem like really good guys. I’m doing training with one of the other trainers there and I really like the personalized attention, even when you’re on your own just doing your workout they’ll all stop by and chat and give pointers

I’m somewhere along the same lines.

Usually whatever type of lean meat i choose for the week - Chicken, or Ground Turkey,Bison,organic grassfed 97/3 beef +
a green - broccoli, spinach, green bean, etc
a carb - brown rice/quinoa/sweet potato

I’m a huge whole egg advocate - I’m a high fat/high protein guy…we eat eggs for fat and protein - why throw that part out and leave the gross part with less nutrients?

a handfull or raw almonds a cpl x a day

avg 1.5 gal water/day at least

usually a whole entire large pizza on the weekend teehee

A lot of people are against eating 0 fat to cut, but to get really lean you might need to drop it down lower than 10g per day… My gf had zero added fat for each meal, meaning whatever was in the meat(lean meat) was all the fat she would get. So depending on your progress, you might need to have zero added fat for at least the last two weeks. My girlfriend drank water the entire time except she drank a little less day of the show to not look bloated.

so keep track of how much weight you lose per week and if it starts to plateau you might need to really drop fat low, which is unhealthy but Doing the competitions getting that low body fat isn’t healthy to begin with.

Yes, he’s the JadaBlitz guy. You don’t have to wear his clothes, lol.

Mike Catalano is a monster. He’d be a great guy to go to if you were doing bodybuilding at an NPC show. I’ve seen him step on stage in incredible shape.

Again, I can’t stress enough the difference between a physique competitor and a bodybuilder. Especially a natural show vs an NPC show. I don’t know if Mike has ever prepped any natural guys, maybe he has, I’m not sure. NPC guys cut their water intake the week before a show down to dangerous levels, and then pop diuretics hours before pre-judging to flush the last bit out. Natural guys do the exact opposite. They increase their water intake to crazy levels, to make their bodies hold less water and urinate more often, then they lower their water intake or stop it completely, while their bodies are still on the piss-25-times-a-day routine. They manipulate it.

Is that Jerry Marsala’s show?

Yup it is, he’s my cousin lol I’ve been helping with the shows in some way for the last 10+ years.
I think it was a bikini girl catalano trained for the show it was a couple years ago

I jumped in on this a little late, but Jada Blitz is legit. I’m cut as fuck, stronger than I’ve ever been, all natural. Do it up. If you need a referral let me know.

I stopped working out because I’m too busy with work and didn’t touch my project car. If eating didn’t matter I wouldn’t of stopped but I was so sick of being tied down to eating every 3 hrs.

i think I’m just gonna juice next time, i have no interests in competing but I just want to get worth while gains when I’m putting in 110%

Catalano - :tup:

I have to respectfully disagree with your statements, but then again every one is genetically different. I eat 3 BIG meals a day. Eating multiple small meals has been proven to make people hungry all the fucking time. I’d eat every 5-7 hours and I’m never hungry.

It’s true juicing will give you the most gains, if you go all out, I’m talking 500$+ worth a month, sponsor level drugs. I know a couple guys that spend about 100$ a month on injectables, they’re not nearly as strong as me (natural) and look half as good. If you want to remain looking like a human being and make real, I mean real gains, it is all in the diet. A friend of mine Marty (won’t put last name as I’m not sure he’d want me to) competed and won his last show, he was the only natural competitor, I will edit this post later with the name of the competition. That is what Jada Blitz preaches, and AFAIK they will not accept anyone who juices, Justin is the real deal and he is natural. Who’s even crazier is Mike Davis for those of you that know him, but he also works at Jada as a trainer, he got my nutrition on track about a year ago and I haven’t deviated from it since.

But there are a handfull of guys at Worlds, and they juice, I mean JUIIIIIIIICE. If you go to a more serious gym I’m sure they are much more plentiful. One of them told me, and showed me, how his balls have completed raised into his body, I mean the guy has no balls! I never thought that shit was true until then. They don’t even look like people, it is disturbing, and every old time lifter I know, which is quite a few (around Arnold’s age), are all suffering the consequences now, and that’s with shit from the 60s and 70s. This shit that’s being created nowadays is ridiculously effective and much more potent, but we won’t really know the long term effects until another 30-40 years go by.

The part I hate the most about men and women who juice (the real juicers) are that most of them think they’re so badass. This dude down in front of Toro on elmwood who had 6000 inch arms got his ass served on a platter by like an 80 pound MMA asian kid, lol it was a riot, especially after the kid sat on his unconsious body. But not all juicers are like that, but I swear for 80% of them that shit blows up their egos as much as their arms.

It really comes down to a personal choice (obviously). But anytime I hear about anyone wanting to juice, I can’t help but at least try and warn them from what can potentially happen.

People who want to stay natural, good for them, they probly have good genetics or feel its cheating or what not.

Im surprised you eat only 3 meals a day. My personal trainer set me up with 6, and I feel it’s the correct way to eat every 3hrs hell even every 2 if someone can. To have a positive nitrogen balance you need to eat every 3hrs. At least this is what I’ve read and known for awhile and then my coach also gave me a plan that was 6 a day, about 3,400 calories a day, I weighed 163lbs at the time.

He also coached/trained my girlfriend, but gave her only 5 meals a day.

now I’ve already taken “legal” pro hormones, that were not very strong at all, and that’s what got me to 163lbs. So I feel that I’m just at the point I’m willing to do them. I mean I feel I’ve reached probably 80-90% of my genetic potential. I say that because I feel there is always room for improvement.

In the industry there’s not a lot of honest people, and all supplement companies basically false advertise their products with jacked steroid bro’s.

So I’ve excepted this, and I’ve tried some supplements and didn’t get anything from them but wasted money. Even creatine doesn’t do anything for me. My girlfriend also has taken creatine and didn’t do anything for her either, and she’s won competitions.

so next time I decide to get back into it, I’ll take them along with insulin, because that’s also highly anabolic, but more dangerous then any steroids if someone doesn’t know how to take it properly.

Your body doesn’t know the difference at the end of the day if you ate one 3000 cal meal or 10 300cal meals. It’s the same thing. The only difference is when you’re eating your 6-7 meals you’re wasting energy and calories on digestion.

Im half way between you two. I eat 6 “meals” that is really just 3 but with 3 other snacks that are either protein or almonds. The 6 meal day a thing was disproven a long time ago as far as I know

Well your body recovers/rebuilds muscle all day not only during sleep so why wouldn’t it be more beneficial to eat more often. All though back in the day they didn’t, they ate probably three meals a day.

What about during a cut? I would think you wouldnt want to be in a catabolic stat/fasted waiting hours and hours before eating when you’re tryin to preserve muscle.

If you were to take blood tests every hour for an entire day by only eating 3 meals a day, there would be plenty of times during the day where your body would have no protein in its system. It would show up in the tests. That is the idea of eating many smaller meals. Yes digestion takes up some of your blood supply and uses up calories, so what? It’s not like it takes 1000 calories to digest your dinner.

I’m not sure where you found that it was “disproven”.