Project: Natasha

Yes, but Aero and paint will be one of the last stages of the build. Aiming for 600hp, so downforce is going to be essential. As much as I love the look of the stock spoiler a big GT wing is going to be a reality. Looking to run a very agressive front lip and a rear diffuser also. Might have a hook up on a full undertray too, but we’ll see when the time comes. Likely going to stay fairly stock on the body. Likely some nismo skirts and see how far I can pull the stock fenders to fit the widest rubber. I can fit 275/40r17 on all 4 without a pull, so it should be interesting.

I tossed the rear seats for a few reasons. For one they are pretty much useless in an R chassis, and this is a dedicated track car so im never going to carry more than one passenger. Secondly, because I’m going to be running a full cage and I have 4 point harness’.

For weight reduction, at this point I’ve just been tossing anything under the hood and the car that isnt useful. The next step will be to gut the interior but still leave the full dash in. Carpets and sound deadener should get the boot. Speakers (only 2 work lol) will be gone soon. Climate control and my head unit will be gone too. Just going to have a toggle switch and pot for heat on the windshield and thats it.