ps3 omfg!

probably magic points.

and wii will def not change my mind. because i doubt i’ll play it.

Bullshit!! You know exactly what it is.

Try the galleria best buy.

is it magic points? i used to play this game called crysalis for NES. It was an RPG. It’s the only one i’ve ever played. It was ok, i Guess…

Haven’t a clue.

Stop being so metro and try to have some fun newman.

i see they are selling these for $2300 on ebay and theres still more bids. id camp out to spend $600 and re-sell for $2300. $1700 profit. i know i dont make $1700 for 2 days of work.

you owe me $5 duckets… Or did we bet more?

I’m guessing most of those people are doing this simply as an investment.

If you take a few days off, buy it for $600, and sell it for $3000+, you just made $2400 for two days “work”. And that “work” was sitting around on a sidewalk. $2400/48hours = $50/hr. That’s a decent hourly rate for sitting on your ass, and I’m guessing it’s WAY more than most of those people camping out make at their real jobs (if they even have one).

I’d be really interested to know how many of these campers actually plan on keeping the thing.

i would camp out, buy one… sell it on ebay and make double my money back.

^ do it… more money for ur block

I get the feeling that unless there are some horriffic problems with it. (Which isn’t impossible given it’s Sony)

They will be going for well over $3k once they are sold out.

They’ve already said there are 200 titles from PS and PS2 that aren’t working on these consoles. It’s not like it’s brand spankin’ new, it’s been out in Nippon for a while now.

I’ll stick with my paid-off PS2 and let the jokers pay $3k for one.

600 dollars seems expensive to me. 3000 is fucking absurd.

There’s already a line at the Niagara Falls Blvd. Best Buy stretching from the front door to Bed, Bath and Beyond. Anybody have a huge air horn??? :wink:

What is the point of that, don’t they have like what 16 at most.

If they’re lucky… I’m hearing that a lot of retailers are having their initial shipments cut. I haven’t heard any specific numbers yet, but there are going to be a lot of upset people :smiley:

Screw the airhorn…get a water balloon launcher!!! That would be way more fun…even though i’ll be camping out with a few guys to re-sell them.

I know seriously its a waste of time, the only reason if any people should camp outside is just to resell them on ebay for at least double the price

I tried this with Xbox 360 and it was not at all worth freezing on the side walk and getting banned from Ebay as a “fraudulent seller” in a mass banning of people trying to make a buck on the thing.