RANT re: Cops

this thread is bullshit. you are whining about other peoples whining. boo fucking hoo. i personally dont like how cops treat me. they go out of their way to hassle me. yes i have tint, yes i have loud exhaust. yes ive been pulled over for that. but ive also been profiled and pulled over and theyve made up excuses on the spot. they see me car and know my car and therefore follow me around when they get a chance.

a friend of mine whose father is an officer pulled me over for speeding once (when i wasnt) WHEN I WAS PULLING  into my driveway, realized who i was and we had a nice conversation about how this certain areas police pull me over because they talk to each other about what cars to pull over.  mine just so happens to be on that list.  

im sick of having to watch my back in my car no matter where i go. ive never been convicted of speeding and its the bullshit laws that get to me. im so tired of having to go out and habving to worry if im going to get pulled over for bullshit. numerous times hav i watched a cop pass me just to see him turn around and follow me (or at least try to). now here comes the BLAH BLAH form you guys about driving a car that asks for atttention. well bull fucking shit if im the one that has to change my interests to satisfy the masses! fuck that noise. what the fuck happened to individuality? my car urts nobody. i dont speed. in fact for the sake of the argument that i know somone is going to start, yes ive gone faster than 65 but only on thruway on ramps when theres no cars. or out at my property in the middle of nowhere. and at the track a couple times. i dont like to speed. its not my thing. i like car audio burnouts donuts loud noises and flashy shiny things. MANLY SHIT. BBQ sauce too.

im just sick of them following me around.  plus i had a cop follow me to my house when i was walking home last night so i thought to myself,  "lets make this interesting"  i proceeded to try and break into my car that was parked in my driveway,  watched the cop slowly drive by and look at me with all his lights off,  i made sure not to "notice" him and continued fucking around,  he turned around once and came back and thats when i "got in"  he then fucking just left.  i was like WTF. i just "broke into"  a car and he just takes off?  thats bullshit.  they are useless sometimes.  

in conclusion,  cops are not people that are just doing there jobs,  they are people with power that they like to abuse every so often and do their job once in awhile. for instance buffalo police were all going to call in sick on the same day!!  COME THE FUCK ON!!!! grow up mr and mrs law enforcement officials.  do your jobs.  the right way.  and to those who still like to whine,  i have a closet full of washclothes that i can wet down and warm up for you to wipe your pussies with.