Redline Motorsports/DeNooyer Performance Division WIN Mothers choice award at SEMA

Everyone at Redline Motorsports and the DeNooyer Performance Division would like to Thank all of the shift518 Members for daily visits of support at this years 2010 SEMA show. Last night we were lucky enough to recieve a Top 10 Mothers choice award for Excellence in Automotive Design. With over 800 cars in contention we were pleased to not only recieve the award but to be included with the other top notch cars that were selected for this prestigious award. Other cars that were also in the top 11 were cars that had also won the prestigious “Riddler” awards in past years. There were quite a few amazing GEN 5 Camaro’s at SEMA but we were the only one to place in this competition. This is a great honor to all the Camaro owners in the Country that fly the Chevrolet banner. We appreciate all the support that we have recieved. After our 3300 mile haul with two cars, one of which was recently featured in the new CAMARO NOW MAGAZINE the long nights of preperation were certainly worth it. Congratualtion to Howard Tanner,Bruce Hotaling,and Jordan Tanner for this award of recognition.
Thanks again all Shift518 members!!! We salute you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/denooyerperformancedivision/sets/72157623794165792/

Dan Carlton
General Manager
DeNooyer Performance Division

SEMA 2010

http://www.flickr.com/photos/denooyerperformancedivision/5147985436/

That color combo is fuckin hot!! Could do without the body-kit, but still nice regardless. Congrats on placing, its crazy to even get into SEMA!

Wow. Congrats guys. That Camaro is f u c k i n g Sinister looking. I love it.

Thanks guys. Was a long Week. Tomorrow is the last day of the show then we hauling back to Upstate NY. Really appreciate the positive feedback.

SEMA

SEMA 2010

Maverick, who are you in relation to RLMS/DeNooyer? Just curious

94GT 5.0. I am the General Manager of the DeNooyer Performance Division on Central Ave. I distribute exclusively the HTR models through DeNooyer Chevrolet at our Performance Division. Howard Tanner Owner of Redline Motorsports builds,produces and launches the model line. Bruce Hotaling and Jordan Tanner build them. I market and distribute them and run the Performance Division. we also sell “Toys” at our Performance Dealership including Corvette’s,Camaro’s,Cadillacs,Lifted Trucks, Hummers, Lamborghini’s. and basically anything that is a modern day muscle car or a unique exotic.

Dan Carlton DPD

Good shit man! I really gotta swing down to Howards shop one of these days to say hey, havent been there in some time lol.

You should. To be invited to the SEMA show was a great opportunity for the whole partnership. It was really nice to get some recognition on a National level. As we all know there are some serious cars in the 518 zip code. It was really great to represent our hometown on a National level.

UPDATE!!! The HTR850R was awarded HOTTEST CAR AWARD tonight!!! What a great Week!!!

Dan Carlton
DeNooyer Performance Division

Congrats guys!

congrats guys , did ya finally rebuild the motor in tonys black zr1 so ya can sell it yet ? im wonderin what went wrong there . the lambo ya got there is that his old one also ??? just wonderin

congrats guys, those are some big awards.

Dan Carlton, had the best salisbury chevrolet radio ads sticking up for american cars.

The Lingenfelter Camaro T/A won this award last year, congrats on being put with the likes of that abortion on wheels.

http://www.collectorcarmarket.com/pressreleases/dec09/MC2_LingenfelterTA_0s.jpg

Loving that color combo!!! Looks like a Kenny Bell breadbox on top??? Which one?

lol I was waiting for this to pop up…