Redline Motorsports/DeNooyer Performance Division WIN Mothers choice award at SEMA

i think he means slowgto

lolol ok i was w.t.f man . i fix your rides and did a nice smoky burnout for ya in l/g and ya dont know who i am . slowgto is some guy named gregg i belive , i wanna meet this kid as everyone that knows him and i say that we would get along good . but we shall see at some point im sure

Slowgto is a solid dude, he needs to lay off the lat machine though. :rofl

anyone who wants to meet me im easy to find…im sure u all go out for a drink now n then…im at jillians working every fri and sat night in the club part upstairs…

boost creep eat it lol…ur lucky u got ur whole crew when u come in there or id beat that ass lol and take ur girl…

j/k homie u know i got u

:lol:lol:lol Gotta roll deep or else theres problems!

Im sure you did. Im not saying I didnt believe you I was just expecting it to see it under the “best SEMA camaro” pictures.

sean, i love you LOLOLOLOL

it wasnt for a fight lololol . id like to meet him actually seein as we know a few of the same people :lol

Yea, I didn’t mean “solid” in that sense either. That came out wrong. No homo. :rofl

greg is a good dude. hes like slowmarros clean shaven older brother.

Complete with similar spelling and grammar, definitely sounds like another good bro-dude-bear though.

Lol most of my posts are from my phone…my fngers don’t always type what im trying to say

Boost def sounded gay…could be the reason u got a hot girlfriend…she thinks ur gay n harmless hahahahaahaha

Don’t make me blow the fairings of that bike next year!!

Bitch i mean boost im gonna be goin 7s and still pull over 200 mph on top speed runs…,u better get alittle more then that rice burner u want some of me…,hahahahahahaha

U guys should all just blow each other and be friends. I know you will enjoy it.

Its true we all know boost loves blowing dudez

Brad i figured ud be first in line to blow…,

lotta gay in here