Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

Im coming there. What time are you guys coming.

I’ll give you guys a hint when organizing shit: Just post one time, one date. If they can’t make it, too bad for them - otherwise, you’ll have 3 pages of “where/what time?”

12:30?

^^^ ROFL U fail already -_- thats like the time we went for Food last time hahaha

Meet up at 9-9:30 @ Leslie + 16th Timmies

Everyone Cool with that?

^^^Epic Failure

We were talking about this afternoon about meeting up just for lunch and a drive!

again. if my gf is fine with chilling for a bit then im down but i dont reallt see it happening lol.

LOL WTF, last meet i was at in RH was at NIGHT not middle of the day… plus im sure cal, RR32GTR and Driftacular were talking about meeting at night not during the day

There is a meet tonight…Just figured we could do both…LOL R32gtrr is coming out this afternoon…just thinking of meeting up and going for a drive while its nice out during the day…

were meeting up at 12:30 this afternoon at leslie and 16th…

This has no effect on tonight…this is more or less a boredom related issue HAHHAHAHAH

haha cools, if i werent at work right now, id be in Markham heh, gotta wash my car after work tho so its clean again, all that shitty weather hasnt helped -_-

LOL
No worries I will be there tonight too.

You now owe me coffee for the misunderstanding LOL

lol ya fine i dont see why not hahahaha

9-10 at Timmies leslie and 16th. If i’m off work, i’ll be there. If not you guys have a good time. I’ll try and make it, i probably will, who the fuck goes to moxies on easter.

lol come out cal, ill stick around to wait for ya, havent see you or Ayumi in too long now haha especially since my car is on the road now =P

k im coming at 9… lol … nyone wanna come with me to gtrc meet after?? if this meet dies down?

where is it? i might tag along haha

be there around 9

Wiu, you comin out? I may swing by, I’ll give you a call.

sq1

I hope nobody goes karting on easter… but I feel like alot of brown people and chins are gonna be there = kart destroyance.

hey. us brown ppl might get offended… LOL not rlly.