S14 Eurospec / Eurocommunity

yes bog can pick you up toto, he speaks many languages including german.

Thank you guys, I have already some proposials. I’m coming with my girlfriend and I’m sure, we find some time to visit you at the meetings. We staying in Markham so propably it is the best, one from north-east picks us up.

Hey man I would also be interested in that contact if that’s alright pm me, Thanks!

I work in Markham, live in Richmond Hill…let me know if you need a ride :wink:

OK,

everybody interested in stock-clusters can mail me (with type: S13, S14zenki, S14kouki). I know a guy having a lot of wracked S13 and another guy selling extensiveli S14 parts. After coming back from Toronto I’ll call the guys an ask them, so maybe you can get the clusters in autumn.

I’m interestend in meeting you. I think we will rent a car, but this is not fixed. So it would be nice, you coud give me some contact infos like pfone number or something. I’ve talked a lot with Adam and I want to meet him, 'cause I’ve got some parts for him. That’s why I’m suggesting I’ve got a ride, but nothing is sure (maybe Adam has no time because of job or something).

See you next week …

Mathew

Welcome… I have a Primera and S14 as well.
The Primera society is growing so when you’re here let me know if you want to come out.

I would love to get a set of Zenki S14 EDM Headlights!!!

Ronnie, you will have to shell out some good money for those since they aren’t cheap. I highly doubt they are even cheap in Europe as well.

$210 + $270 USD + shipping + brokerage + conversion rate, LOL

All together, that’s easily 650 bucks or more, since UPS brokerage fees are ridiculous.

No worry Mathew, call me anytime.
I might be in Markham on Saturday or Sunday for Jazz Festival they have going on there and on Tuesday I’ll be going to Kennedy Commons meet in Scarborough.
Just in case I’ll pm you my phone # again.

im pretty sure the markham jazz festival just happened this past weekend…

Isn’t it a two week event?

Where there normal S13/S14’s sold in Europe?

I also wonder how many LHD S13’s with SR20DET were sold, if they were sold in the EU…

ever seen a S14A hud?
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46365

any ideas on schematic for wire colours or EDM harness?

There were no S13 with SR20DET sold in Europe.

I’m not sure about the harness, but I havent heard about any difficulties when changing JDM to EU clusters or when changing into Nismo or Veilside speedometers. the only thing I know is, the S13, S14 qand S14a clusters are incompatible.

hey when you come to canada want to bring me one of those s14 eu clusters :).

all this talk of Germany and Poland reminded me of this…

http://wijzemaan.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/scirocco.jpg

I hope you enjoy your stay my square-headed cousin!

So guys, bringing clusters with me is impossble, 'cause im running out of time and hope, I get managed to get all my socks and underwear together, before departure. So I really don’t have time, to think about such things. But after coming back to Germany, I start to ask for the clusters. As I’ve told you, there are 3 types of stock clusters (you can’t mix):

S13 240km/h
S14 260km/h
S14a 260km/h

@DudebuD

Oh, new Scirocco, bäalllhh. There was a time, whre many Germans went to Poland by car and came back without the car … the car changed the owner, without permisson of the old one. There were even jokes like: “Polish Tourist Ministry advertisment: Come to Poland, your car is already here!”

But the word “tank” … nice … thinking about the wight of the predecessor …

Hatch with Euro bumper and no third brake light
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2292/200507120158bh.jpg