Saw this thing at work, not sure what it is

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/km_heisler/200807301739.jpg?t=1217472486

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/km_heisler/Ar1-2.jpg?t=1217472692

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/km_heisler/tri-edit2.jpg?t=1217472745

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/km_heisler/tri-edit3.jpg?t=1217472766

just some teaser shots… there are more

that black thing sure is one sxy thing.

lol well i meant the red thing… but thanks that’s my baby there, was buttoning up a few installs today, we’re doing dynotuning on her tomorrow and tracking it friday.

if i can get the drag radials I’m out for 11s

Thats a pretty good shot, i just got to thinking, what would one choose out of those three cars. this is a question based on best bang for the FUN car!

I don’t know for some reason, i’d pick the 350Z it just has that look to it that it wants to get down and dirty on the road. And this i mean for all 350Z not just this one.

nice find the 3 of the best cars from nissan.

ooh i get excited just looking at “the red thing”

I’m not in the position to purchase one, but anyone have an idea of how much they really cost here? i’ve herd 70k then 100k and some even so far as to say 120k…pondering…

:S hhhhmmmmm such a had decision lol i like all of them hehehehe

lol any way there is a guy that might trade me his 1990 300ZX for my mint 95 240SX, its basically black on black leather and for those of you who saw my car at previous meet know its almost the cleanest S14 on torontonissan, no rust what so ever.

what do you guys think mine car is stock with 150xxxkm on it and his has few modification to it and only had 97xxx tell me what you guys this

here’s his car specs

95,xxx …kms
Rhd 1990 3.0L VG30DET
2 Seater coupe
Manual 5 speed transmission
Defi boost gauge
Nismo Short Shifter
New Oem Turbos
Act clutch, flywheel
A/M Suspension
HKS Turbine Back exhaust
A/M 17” Rims
Nismo Twin Front Mount Intercoolers
Recaro adjustable Racing Seats
Fuel pump
Fuel module
Rotora brake rotors
Endless pads
All water lines replaced
New Timming Belt Kit installed
Lots more

o his car is red

and his car is a RHD

speedgod do it
good 240sx is hard to find but 300zx with that mileage and mods is worth close to 10 000 your car might be worth that much too if its mint but its gonna be hard to find someone willing to pay that much for a stock one

back on topic that gt-r is a monster but both 300 and 350 look better sitting next to it and if ur car really runs 11s 99spec u can outrun him too at least in a straight line:drivin

i tried to calculate the price when the canadian price was released … it is between 110000 - 120000 depending on the dealer markup

Dang pretty expensive, but still better then its competition for sure.

out of those three id have to pick the gt-r. I just love the design of them, the flow of the lines into the back especially around the rear window area. Combined with the aggressive shape of the front end it just looks so innovative and fresh to me. Not saying the others are bad, 2nd place would be the 300zx, and a far third the 350z, never was too fond of them.

yeah I personally hated the 350z when it came out, but they’ve since grown on me to the point that i dont mind them.

the gtr i didnt like in pics, but in person it really is a hot car.

I’d obviously pick the 300zx it’s my favorite car on the planet.

but yeah as far as price to keep and maintain/mod the cars

gtr will be the most expensive (parts are insane for it)

then the 300

and the 350z is the cheapest to maintain and mod. and now their prices are way down you can pick them up fairly cheap aswell. I may grab one as a daily beater since my 300 wont be very streetable after it’s build. just need to decide if i should get one before or after the winter. I dont know how useful a 350 would be in the snow

^350Z are fine for snow provided that you have good winter tires.

Never got stuck with mine, even on summer tires I never got stuck (had to drive on summer tires for a week in snow).

well I havent really driven any with snowtires in the snow, but I remember last year when I was working for nissan just driving 350s from the parking lot to the shop with summer tires they were useless, any decent amount of snow and they just sit there and start sliding sideways then you have the wonders of vdc

snowtires are like night and day though as I’ve figured out with my other cars I drive in the winter. I’d never let the 300 touch the roads here in winter it would probably rot out the first season

^I never used VDC. I cut the power wire going to the VDC unit and was always off. Not even back up VDC or EBD was on.

Again, I had no problems driving in winter. Even in Dunlop Direzzas, it’s tricky, but with good throttle control, you can accelerate just as fast as traffic.

^LoL! and david is serious about cutting his vdc wires…:R

Anyhow, nice pics… Looks like Vuk got his GTR…

I guess I will have to make a trip over this weekend:p

it wasnt one of our cars, we just had it in the shop to take a look up on the hoist and snap some pics.

We’ll be at zfest this weekend, but no gtr

more pics while we had it

me touching stuff

under the rear cover

tonns of pics we have

Oh, my bad… I didnt realize you worked at AMS… Tell vuk, Church with the Black 350z (carbon fiber’d out) says high… He never remembers who I am till I show up…:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and tell vuk to finish working on the Silver 350z already…hehhe:#

yep that silver one has been out for a little over 3 weeks if I remember correctly I have no concept of time anymore lol actually he was picking it up that day